The Microsoft campus is located in the Seattle suburb of Redmond, Washington in the United States of America. It covers a land area size of over 500 acres. It has over 100 office buildings and a lake. As a city on its own, it has amenities such as a shopping mall, sports fields and a transport system. All to make the working life of its employees easy and amazing.
Interesting things at the Microsoft Headquarters:
There is a hallway where high-fives are mandatory.
There is no building 7.
Microsoft visitor centre or building 92, takes you on a journey through the past, present and future of the company. It is also an experiential centre just like any Microsoft store and you can see and have a hands-on with Microsoft products.
Over 50,000 employees work across the campus.
Take a tour inside the massive Microsoft campus
Microsoft is currently building modern workspaces that are ecologically and environmentally friendly. It is modernizing the workplace to enhance productivity and collaboration, the employee experience and support its cultural transformation with these spaces. Microsoft plans to be carbon negative by 2030.
Check out its plan for a modernized Redmond campus of the future.
Ever been to the Microsoft campus in Redmond or any other campus? Tell us what you saw or think. Also check out Microsoft’s futuristic Israel campus.
Check out other stories making the news in the technology ecosystem in Africa and the Middle East.
- Intel, Microsoft host Azure Hybrid and Multicloud Digital Event
- Infinix INBOOK X1 laptop unboxing, review, price
- What new feature will you like to see in Windows 11?
- Microsoft appoints Salima Amira as Country Manager for Morocco
- Windows 11 leak shows the new Start menu
- Standard Bank partners with Microsoft to establish the African Digital Foundry
- Liquid Intelligent Technologies opens first Innovation and Digital Skills Centre in Mthatha, South Africa
- Xbox Bethesda Games Showcase: here is how to watch
- itel ABLE 1 laptop, full device specs and price
- Microsoft announces winners of the Imagine Cup Junior AI for Good Challenge 2021