At the Microsoft Surface Duo press event, Panos Panay, Microsoft Chief Product Officer talks about the device. He also shares in-depth demos, product design and engineering behind the Surface Duo.
A few days ago Microsoft held a private press event to finally outdoor its android powered Surface Duo mobile device. The company announced it last year and invited the developer community to realize its potential with it. The dual-screen mobile device is currently available for preorder.
Speaking about the device, a very pumped and teary Panos shared it has come to life in so many ways. We built it for Surface fans. For people who love Microsoft Office, Teams, Outlook and more critically those who use Android and mobile apps in general.
I can’t stress the number of times he said
Microsoft has released the full press event, watch it below.
Let’s know what you think about Microsoft’s re-entry into the Mobile device ecosystem. Do you think dual screens will become a thing?
- You can now play Microsoft Flight Simulator on an Xbox console
- Ecobank Group partners with Microsoft to upskill SMEs in 33 countries in Africa
- TECNO Phantom X, premium model price and camera spotlight
- 2021 Microsoft Partner of the year Africa Award winners
- Digital SA Nation and Microsoft announce new digital space
- HP Pavilion Aero 13 Laptop PC, device specifications and price
- Dynamics 365 Business Central is now available in Africa and the Middle East
- Kuwait leaders to maximize the use of smart technologies in new Microsoft AI program
- Get Microsoft Office 365 for Free, here is how to
- Can Zuku 5 Mbps internet enable learning?