At the Microsoft Surface Duo press event, Panos Panay, Microsoft Chief Product Officer talks about the device. He also shares in-depth demos, product design and engineering behind the Surface Duo.
A few days ago Microsoft held a private press event to finally outdoor its android powered Surface Duo mobile device. The company announced it last year and invited the developer community to realize its potential with it. The dual-screen mobile device is currently available for preorder.
Speaking about the device, a very pumped and teary Panos shared it has come to life in so many ways. We built it for Surface fans. For people who love Microsoft Office, Teams, Outlook and more critically those who use Android and mobile apps in general.
I can’t stress the number of times he said
Microsoft has released the full press event, watch it below.
Let’s know what you think about Microsoft’s re-entry into the Mobile device ecosystem. Do you think dual screens will become a thing?
- Microsoft inaugurates $105 million state of the art Israel campus
- Microsoft releases Edge preview build for Linux, supports Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, openSUSE
- Five Microsoft fundamentals and eight role-based certifications discounted at $15
- Microsoft partners with Social Change Factory to launch skills initiative in Senegal
- Rwanda Coding Academy gets grant boost to develop world-class programmers
- Facebook, Creatives Garage support Kenya creative industry with new platform
- $8000, Microsoft announces safe@home hackathon winners
- Microsoft Surface Go 2 available in South Africa, retails R8,999
- Cutting-edge technology can drive Africa towards a food-secure future
- $72K, African App Launchpad Cup 2020 competition