At the Microsoft Surface Duo press event, Panos Panay, Microsoft Chief Product Officer talks about the device. He also shares in-depth demos, product design and engineering behind the Surface Duo.
A few days ago Microsoft held a private press event to finally outdoor its android powered Surface Duo mobile device. The company announced it last year and invited the developer community to realize its potential with it. The dual-screen mobile device is currently available for preorder.
Speaking about the device, a very pumped and teary Panos shared it has come to life in so many ways. We built it for Surface fans. For people who love Microsoft Office, Teams, Outlook and more critically those who use Android and mobile apps in general.
I can’t stress the number of times he said
Microsoft has released the full press event, watch it below.
Let’s know what you think about Microsoft’s re-entry into the Mobile device ecosystem. Do you think dual screens will become a thing?
- YouTube wouldn’t build an app for the Apple Vision Pro, so Someone did! Introducing Juno
- What is Microsoft 365?
- Get to know Norton Genie app?
- Microsoft Copilot on iOS and Android get upgrade
- Microsoft’s new OneDrive design is out now!
- Sudo command comes to Windows 11
- Google has announced that its first cloud region in Africa is now open for business.
- Apple Vision Pro Review
- Apple’s first-party Podcasts app
- What is Amazon presents Diffuse to Choose?