Microsoft has opened a new advanced innovation hub in Lusail City as it seeks to increase its investments in Qatar. The new office facility is located at the Burj Alfardan in Lusail City. One of Qatar’s planned cities along the Arabian Gulf in the southern part of the municipality of Al Daayen. The hub becomes the company’s fourth office and largest headquarters in the country.
The new innovation hub in Lusail will serve as a regional hub, serving Qatar and the Microsoft Middle East region. It will host workshops and sessions at its Customer Innovation Center to stimulate innovation and creativity among partners and customers. Microsoft says the office will also host technology startups, students and community organizations from across Qatar. It will further support the company’s effort to train, develop, attract and retain talent to build advanced solutions.
The new office facility is green, sustainable, smart and incorporates Microsoft’s holistic modern campus design. To create the best employee experience and promote collaboration, productivity, innovation and creativity.
It uses the latest green technology to achieve energy and water efficiency. It also provides equal opportunities for all employees to access their duty stations through features such as easily accessible parking, automatic doors, Braille room signs and audible and video alarm systems.
“With the launch of our new offices and our Customer Innovation Centre, customers and partners will have the opportunity to co-innovate, ideate, and envision groundbreaking solutions that will revolutionise their industries.
I look forward to welcoming customers, partners, visitors and Microsoft’s team members to our new office.”Lana Khalaf, General Manager, Microsoft Qatar
Featured collage photo credit: I Love Qatar
Check out what’s new on our YouTube channel. Subscribe to follow for the latest videos and news in the ecosystem.
- Microsoft launches student hackathon, targets solutions for the health sector
- 3 things web designers can learn from the gambling industry
- Microsoft, OCP Africa to improve farmer productivity with digital agriculture platform
- Usage Tips: How Does Technology Affect Your Health?
- The top 10 biggest events in AI in the month of March
- Microsoft launches technical skill-enhancement program for university lecturers.
- Students from Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa qualify for the 2023 Microsoft Imagine Cup world finals
- TECNO MegaBook S1 2023, device specifications and price
- Microsoft and OpenAI: A Winning Combination for AI Era?
- Everyone thinks Microsoft + OpenAI will beat Google in the AI Battle, will that happen?
3 thoughts on “Microsoft opens new innovation hub in Lusail, Qatar”