Microsoft Egypt is announcing the general availability of the Surface Pro 8 in the Egyptian market. Organizations in Egypt will be able to purchase the latest Microsoft Surface Pro from local authorized Microsoft device partners. The devices are built to be modern and designed to enhance productivity, promote innovation and ensure safety and security.
Launched in September last year a global chip and processor shortage has led to its slow rollout. The latest model of Microsoft’s 2-in-1 laptop, Surface Pro 8 starts at $1099.99
“I’m excited to announce the launch of the Microsoft Surface Pro 8 in Egypt, says Finn Morris, Surface Business Group Director at Microsoft Middle East and Africa, speaking about the devices coming to Egypt. “The new Surface device aims to unlock the potential of today’s digital workforce and enable industries to reach new heights“, she adds.
Surface Pro 8 Egypt
The Microsoft Surface Pro 8 gets a big improvement from its predecessor with a larger screen, new ports and the latest hardware. It comes powered by Windows 11 and runs on an 11th generation Intel core processor. Supports up to 32 GB of RAM and removable 256 SSD or 1T HDD of storage. Sports a 13-inch 120Hz display, two USB C Thunderbolt 4 ports. It has a vibrant display with a 10MP 4K rear-facing camera and is very slim and light weighing 891g. Check out the device hands-on review of Pro 8 below to learn more about the new changes.
Microsoft recently launched the Surface Pro 8 and Surface Laptop Studio in the UAE and Qatar. We can expect to see them launch in the South Africa market shortly.
sign up so you can get the latest
in breaking news, reviews,
community updates right
in your inbox. ” custom_font_size=”16px” custom_border_radius=”0″ custom_border_weight=”1″ custom_padding=”15″ custom_spacing=”10″ submit_button_classes=”” email_field_classes=”” show_only_email_and_button=”true”]
- Stay on Track: Top Calendar Apps for Schools and Colleges
- The History of Apple iPhone
- What are the benefits of using SharePoint?
- The beauty of AirPods Pro, 2nd Generation.
- What is Apple Vision Pro
- 3 impressive Ways AI is Improving Customer Loyalty
- Discover the exciting new features of iOS 17
- 10 new things announced at WWDC 2023 for developers
- Kenya team wins Microsoft Imagine Cup World Championship
- IT teams at risk of being caught unawares by new OT threat, according to Microsoft’s latest threat intelligence