Microsoft is announcing the general availability of the Surface Pro 8 and Surface Laptop Studio in the United Arab Emirates(UAE). The devices are designed to promote innovation, enhance productivity and ensure safety and security. Organizations in the UAE will be able to purchase the new Microsoft Surface devices from authorized Microsoft device partners.
Launched last year, the company introduced the Surface Laptop Studio as a replacement to the Surface Book line. Microsoft also announced the latest model of its 2-in-1 devices the Surface Pro 8. With the Laptop Studio starting at $1599.99 and $1099.99 for the Pro 8.
Speaking about the devices coming to the UAE market, Business Group Director, Modern Work with Surface Microsoft UAE, Laura McDonald, notes “we’re excited to see organizations in the UAE flourish with these new innovations and unlock the potential of their workforce“.
She adds that with the introduction of the new Surface devices, the modern-day hybrid workplace will benefit the most. From secure technology that accelerates changes and enhances the entire work experience to take productivity to the next level.
Microsoft Surface Pro 8
Microsoft Surface Pro 8 comes powered by Windows 11 and runs on an 11th-generation Intel CPU which lets open any professional Surface Pro drawing app. Sports a 13-inch 120Hz display, two Thunderbolt 4 ports, and a removable SSD. It has a vibrant display with a sharp webcam and is very slim and light. Click to read and check out the full device review on Pro 8.
Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio
The 14.4″ Surface Laptop Studio runs on the latest quad-core 11th Gen Intel Core H Series processors and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti laptop GPU. It has a screen resolution of 2400 x 1600 and 201 PPI maintaining the famous 3:2 aspect ratio. 16GB up to 32GB of RAM and removable SSD storage starting from 256GB up to 2TB. Battery life estimations show up to 19 hours of typical device usage. Click to see the full device specifications here. And check out the unboxing, first impression, and review of the Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio.
With the launch of the devices in the UAE, we can expect to see them in the Egypt and South Africa markets shortly. I expect to see them also launch by the end of April 2022.
Check out what’s new on our YouTube channel. Subscribe to follow for the latest videos and news in the ecosystem.
- Microsoft launches student hackathon, targets solutions for the health sector
- 3 things web designers can learn from the gambling industry
- Microsoft, OCP Africa to improve farmer productivity with digital agriculture platform
- Usage Tips: How Does Technology Affect Your Health?
- The top 10 biggest events in AI in the month of March
- Microsoft launches technical skill-enhancement program for university lecturers.
- Students from Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa qualify for the 2023 Microsoft Imagine Cup world finals
- TECNO MegaBook S1 2023, device specifications and price
- Microsoft and OpenAI: A Winning Combination for AI Era?
- Everyone thinks Microsoft + OpenAI will beat Google in the AI Battle, will that happen?
One thought on “Microsoft Surface Pro 8 and Surface Laptop Studio now available in the UAE”