Microsoft is announcing the general availability of the Surface Pro 8 and Surface Laptop Studio in the United Arab Emirates(UAE). The devices are designed to promote innovation, enhance productivity and ensure safety and security. Organizations in the UAE will be able to purchase the new Microsoft Surface devices from authorized Microsoft device partners.
Launched last year, the company introduced the Surface Laptop Studio as a replacement to the Surface Book line. Microsoft also announced the latest model of its 2-in-1 devices the Surface Pro 8. With the Laptop Studio starting at $1599.99 and $1099.99 for the Pro 8.
Speaking about the devices coming to the UAE market, Business Group Director, Modern Work with Surface Microsoft UAE, Laura McDonald, notes “we’re excited to see organizations in the UAE flourish with these new innovations and unlock the potential of their workforce“.
She adds that with the introduction of the new Surface devices, the modern-day hybrid workplace will benefit the most. From secure technology that accelerates changes and enhances the entire work experience to take productivity to the next level.
Microsoft Surface Pro 8
Microsoft Surface Pro 8 comes powered by Windows 11 and runs on an 11th generation Intel CPU. Sports a 13-inch 120Hz display, two Thunderbolt 4 ports and a removable SSD. It has a vibrant display with a sharp webcam and is very slim and light. Click to read and check out the full device review on Pro 8.
Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio
The 14.4″ Surface Laptop Studio runs on the latest quad-core 11th Gen Intel Core H Series processors and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti laptop GPU. It has a screen resolution of 2400 x 1600 and 201 PPI maintaining the famous 3:2 aspect ratio. 16GB up to 32GB of RAM and removable SSD storage starting from 256GB up to 2TB. Battery life estimations show up to 19 hours of typical device usage. Click to see the full device specifications here. And check out the unboxing, first impression and review of the Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio.
With the launch of the devices in the UAE, we can expect to see them in the Egypt and South Africa markets shortly. I expect to see them also launch by the end of April 2022.
- AFS launches Accelerator, Exchange Scholarships for Girls in STEM Worldwide
- Iristick brings remote assistance and collaboration to its smart glasses with Microsoft Teams
- I’ve always wanted to improve as a developer, when I heard that Microsoft had come, I knew this was my chance
- Upcoming releases – Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase: here is how to watch
- University of Nairobi student team wins Equity Hackathon
- Dynabook Portégé X40-K laptop, lightweight, powerful and secure
- Kenya students win 2022 Microsoft Imagine Cup EMEA regional competition
- 21 startups qualify for Microsoft MEA GrowthX Accelerator program
- What specifications should you care about in a gaming laptop?
- Tizeti, Microsoft bring affordable high-speed internet to Oyo State