GEEKOM is introducing its 2021 flagship mini PC the Mini IT8. The mini PC is built with a core i5 Intel processor and comes with Windows 11 OS pre-installed. It is lightweight, has flexible storage configurations, supports up to four 4K displays and has competitive prices.
The Mini IT8 mini PC weighs only 1kg and can fit into the palm of a hand. It is powered by an Intel Coffee Lake processor and Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 GPU. The mini PC supports RAM and storage expansion from 8GB to 32GB and 128GB to 1TB SSD.
The latest GEEKOM mini PC is available for purchase at www.geekompc.com. The least configuration retails at $459 but is currently discounted to $379 till 26th December 2021.
Mini IT8 specifications
|Dimensions||117 x 112 x 45.6 mm, 1kg|
|Processor||Intel Coffee Lake i5 8259U|
|GPU||Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655|
|Memory||8/16GB (Dual Channel DDR4)|
|Storage||256/512GB (M.2 Kingston SSD)|
|Operating System||Windows 11|
|Feature||Support 4 Displays/Quiet Fan|
|Wireless Connectivity||Bluetooth 5.1/Dual-Band Wi-Fi|
|Ports||1 * RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Port|
1 * SD card reader
3 * USB3.2 Port
2 * USB-C Port
1 * HDMI2.0
1 * MINI DP
1 * DC in
Check out what’s new on our YouTube channel. Subscribe to follow for the latest videos in the ecosystem.
Check out other stories making the news in the technology ecosystem in Africa and the Middle East.
- GitHub Sponsors is now available to open source developers in Africa
- Microsoft SITA Ndivho Innovation Centre opens in Pretoria to empower innovators, SMMEs
- Mint Group wins 2022 Microsoft Partner of the year South Africa country award
- Safaricom, Microsoft launch Digital Talent Program to address talent shortage
- Green Wavers win season 3 of Microsoft university student hackathon
- Sell Harvest wins N2.5M at Microsoft Agro-Tech Hackathon NG
- PayAngel to innovate faster with the Microsoft Founders Hub opportunity
- Visa, Flocash introduce Flostore to help small businesses accept digital payments
- 2022 Microsoft Partner of the year Africa award winners
- Microsoft opens new innovation hub in Lusail, Qatar