15 startups will participate in the first cohort of the Microsoft GrowthX Accelerator program. They will work to co-create technology solutions with partners such as Etihad Airways, Unilever, Flow, IKEA, KPMG and Akbank. The startups will spend 12-weeks of virtual and physical workshops and training in the United Arab Emirates. Thanks to Microsoft for Startups’ partnership with the Abu Dhabi Investment Office (ADIO).
Startups are now in the driver’s seat to fulfilling their potential says Roberto Croci, Managing Director, Microsoft for Startups, MEA. “Alongside our partners, we look forward to enabling our first cohort of B2B startups to compete at the highest level. And in hopes of transforming the region into a globally leading hub for technology and entrepreneurship.”
The accelerator program is designed to bridge the gap between corporates and B2B startups across the Middle East and Africa. By connecting startups with large corporations with specific problem statements they are looking to solve. The 12-week program will empower the B2B startups with technology, mentoring and market access.
GrowthX Accelerator startups
Here are the 15 startups from across the Middle East and Africa region participating in the Microsoft GrowthX Accelerator program.
- Spitch – a global provider of B2B and B2C Conversational AI solutions.
- Gener8 – enables users to control and be rewarded from their own data.
- Poltio – helps the world’s top brands engage and learn from their users with interactive content.
- Getbee – an ecommerce platform that engages with customers on a more human and immersive level.
- OPLOG – a pioneer in e-logistics, simplifying the cost, time and resources for supply chain operations.
- Fero – shaping the future of digital freight with technology to automate the logistics industry,
- Urbantz – a SaaS solution to transform last mile delivery and logistics across industries.
- Barakatech – delivers super-app platforms, blockchain solutions, and next-gen FinTech microservices.
- Hi55 – a digital payroll scheme to empower individuals and businesses with cashflow.
- Nym Card – provides dynamic and secure building blocks for building fast and easy card programs.
- Artiwise – an AI and NLP startup that provides cloud-based analytics solutions to enterprises.
- B2Brain – delivers tailored analytics to automate research and intelligence to improve conversations.
- Alpha Sense – an intelligence platform that helps businesses make data-driven decisions.
- NexDegree –enables brick & mortar retail stores to improve customer experience and sales.
- Udentify – reduces the need for manmade market research, utilizing body tracking technologies.
sign up so you can get the latest
in breaking news, reviews,
community updates right
in your inbox. ” custom_font_size=”16px” custom_border_radius=”0″ custom_border_weight=”1″ custom_padding=”15″ custom_spacing=”10″ submit_button_classes=”” email_field_classes=”” show_only_email_and_button=”true”]
Check out other stories making the news in the technology ecosystem in Africa and the Middle East.
- Stay on Track: Top Calendar Apps for Schools and Colleges
- The History of Apple iPhone
- What are the benefits of using SharePoint?
- The beauty of AirPods Pro, 2nd Generation.
- What is Apple Vision Pro
- 3 impressive Ways AI is Improving Customer Loyalty
- Discover the exciting new features of iOS 17
- 10 new things announced at WWDC 2023 for developers
- Kenya team wins Microsoft Imagine Cup World Championship
- IT teams at risk of being caught unawares by new OT threat, according to Microsoft’s latest threat intelligence