This is the Infinity X50 laptop, the high-end model of the Infinity branded laptop. It is powered by an AMD Ryzen 3 mobile processor with Radeon Vega graphics. Running on the Zen core architecture it has two CPU cores with a base clock of 2.6GHz and a maximum boost of 3.5GHz.
It runs on a six thousand milliamp battery which can give a user about six hours of minimum usage. It has four gigabytes of RAM and there is no mention of models with higher RAM sizes. Or an option to change or increase this for power users. The storage size is 512GB and is a solid-state drive (SSD). Available ports on the device include an HDMI, micro SD card reader and USB ports. The price of the laptop is set at $668, it comes with a warranty and after-sales support is available.
Check out more on the Infinity laptop in the hands-on video and full specs table below.
Infinity X50 Laptop device specifications
|Dimensions||358.6 x 235.5 x 20.6mm|
|OS||Windows 10 Home SL|
|Display||15.6-inch HD IPS (1920 x 1080)|
|CPU||AMD Ryzen 3-3200U, 2-Core 4T, 2.6/3.5GHz|
|Graphics||Radeon Vega 3|
|Connectivity||WiFi: 802.11b/g/n or ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth: 4.0|
|Camera / Mic||1M/2M|
|Port||2-USB ports, 1- HDMI, Phone Jack, Micro SD card reader(TF card)|
Designed, produced and assembled by the Zimbabwe Information Technology Company (ZITCO). The Infinity devices are a Zimbabwean brand to serve the PC market in Zimbabwe mainly but have plans to bring them to other African markets in the future. Other devices in production include the Infinity T46 Laptop, Infinity G79 Desktop PC, Infinity All-in-one PC, Infinity Mini-Laptop and Infinity Tablet.
What are your thoughts on the design, specifications and price of the laptop device? Kindly share them in the comment section below.
Check out other stories making the news in the technology ecosystem in Africa and the Middle East.
- Microsoft targets lack of investment, affordable access to finance in a new AfDB partnership
- Microsoft to introduce new innovations at October 12 event
- Google sets a special Africa event for October 5, 2022
- How much money do I need to start trading?
- Tecno introduces CAMON 19 Pro Mondrian with sunlight drawing technology
- New iPhone 14, Apple Watch Ultra – Apple September 2022 event in 2 minutes
- Kunle Awosika heads Microsoft Africa Transformation Office in new company reorg
- Airtel brings Microsoft Cloud Services to businesses in Uganda
- 2022 Ecobank Fintech Challenge opens with $50K prize money
- Azure Availability Zones now generally available in Microsoft UAE datacenters