Microsoft is announcing its partner of the year award winners and here is a list of winning organizations in Africa. The announcement comes ahead of Microsoft Inspire 2021 where it will celebrate exemplary achievements from across its global partner ecosystem. Microsoft Inspire 2021 partner event, is set to take place July 14-15 as a free global digital event.
Microsoft uses the partner award to recognize outstanding accomplishments within its partner community. This year, the company received over four thousand entries from one hundred and thirty countries across fifty-six categories. Microsoft introduced a new category, the Social Impact Award which includes awards for Community Response, Inclusion Changemaker, and Sustainability Changemaker.
Unfortunately, no African partner emerged as a global category winner this year and last year. The last time this happened was in 2019 when Cloud Productivity Solutions Limited from Kenya won the global category for Teamwork.
Ten partner organizations emerge as award winners in 2021. Cloud Productivity Solutions, Kenya is the only winner from last year to win this year as well. Ghana recorded an award winner for the second year in a row. Senegal for the third year in a row failed to register an award winner. Côte d’Ivoire is back with a winner after failing to register an award winner in 2020. Namibia failed to register a winner this year.
Below are Microsoft Partner Africa winners from the country and region category.
Microsoft Partner Africa Award Winners country category
Cote d’Ivoire Partner of the Year
MC3 Cloud –
Egypt Partner of the Year
Atos IT SAE
Ghana Partner of the Year
Kenya Partner of the Year
Cloud Productivity Solutions Limited
Mauritius Partner of the Year
The Cloud Factory
Morocco Partner of the Year
Nigeria Partner of the Year
South Africa Partner of the Year
Tarsus On Demand
Tunisia Partner of the Year
Uganda Partner of the Year
Computer Revolution Uganda
Check out other stories making the news in the technology ecosystem in Africa and the Middle East.
- BookFun 11, Intel and GEEKOM launch professional gaming laptop
- New Infinix INBOOK X2 laptop launches with ultra-thin body
- Microsoft is set to acquire Activision Blizzard at $68.7 billion and become the world’s third-largest gaming company
- TravelMate B3 and TravelMate Spin B3, Acer announces new Windows 11 laptops for education
- Turn your mobile phone into a fully automated cameraman with Blink Focos
- Doogee V20, date de lancement et prix révélés
- Doogee V20’s launch date and price finally revealed
- TCL BOOK 14 Go, TCL introduces $349 laptop
- Dell XPS 13 Plus (9320) laptop, full device specification and price
- Targus announces EcoSmart backpack with built-in Apple ‘Find My’ technology