Ahead of Microsoft Inspire 2020, the company has announced its 2020 Partner of the Year Award Winners. We bring you a list of Africa partner winning organizations building new and innovative solutions for their customers.
Microsoft uses the partner award to recognize outstanding partner accomplishments within its community.
This year, the company received over three thousand entries from one hundred countries. There were in all one hundred and forty-six award winners across various categories.
Unfortunately, no African partner emerged a global category winner this year. Last year, Cloud Productivity Solutions Limited from Kenya won the global category for Teamwork.
Ghana recorded an award winner for the first time this year. Senegal for the second year in a row failed to register an award winner. Côte d’Ivoire also failed to register an award winner this year.
Below are Microsoft Partner Africa winners from the country and region category.
Microsoft Partner Africa Award Winners country category
Egypt Partner of the Year
Global Brands Group
Ghana Partner of the Year
Kenya Partner of the Year
Cloud Productivity Solutions
Mauritius Partner of the Year
Morocco Partner of the Year
Namibia Partner of the Year
Salt Essential IT
Nigeria Partner of the Year
Wragby Business Solutions & Technologies Limited
South Africa Partner of the Year
Tunisia Partner of the Year
Uganda Partner of the Year
Cloud Productivity Solutions Limited
Microsoft Inspire 2020 is set to take place July 21-22 as a free global digital event. Register to participate in the online experience.
- YouTube wouldn’t build an app for the Apple Vision Pro, so Someone did! Introducing Juno
- What is Microsoft 365?
- Get to know Norton Genie app?
- Microsoft Copilot on iOS and Android get upgrade
- Microsoft’s new OneDrive design is out now!
- Sudo command comes to Windows 11
- Google has announced that its first cloud region in Africa is now open for business.
- Apple Vision Pro Review
- Apple’s first-party Podcasts app
- What is Amazon presents Diffuse to Choose?