Ahead of Microsoft Inspire 2020, the company has announced its 2020 Partner of the Year Award Winners. We bring you a list of Africa partner winning organizations building new and innovative solutions for their customers.
Microsoft uses the partner award to recognize outstanding partner accomplishments within its community.
This year, the company received over three thousand entries from one hundred countries. There were in all one hundred and forty-six award winners across various categories.
Unfortunately, no African partner emerged a global category winner this year. Last year, Cloud Productivity Solutions Limited from Kenya won the global category for Teamwork.
Ghana recorded an award winner for the first time this year. Senegal for the second year in a row failed to register an award winner. Côte d’Ivoire also failed to register an award winner this year.
Below are Microsoft Partner Africa winners from the country and region category.
Microsoft Partner Africa Award Winners country category
Egypt Partner of the Year
Global Brands Group
Ghana Partner of the Year
Kenya Partner of the Year
Cloud Productivity Solutions
Mauritius Partner of the Year
Morocco Partner of the Year
Namibia Partner of the Year
Salt Essential IT
Nigeria Partner of the Year
Wragby Business Solutions & Technologies Limited
South Africa Partner of the Year
Tunisia Partner of the Year
Uganda Partner of the Year
Cloud Productivity Solutions Limited
Microsoft Inspire 2020 is set to take place July 21-22 as a free global digital event. Register to participate in the online experience.
- 1150 students participate in UmojaHack Africa 2021 ML hackathon
- Microsoft is inviting female software engineers in Nigeria and Ghana to participate in a SE skills workshop
- 60 students across Nigeria and Kenya participate in Microsoft Hackathon
- Zimbabwean company gets Microsoft OEM certification, produces Infinity laptop and desktop computers
- Nigerian tech startup develops online meeting solution
- 1.1M Africans acquire digital skills during COVID-19
- Kenya student team qualifies for Microsoft Imagine Cup World Championship
- Bang & Olufsen Beoplay Portal Wireless Headphones for Xbox, price and specs
- 30 million learners participate in the free Microsoft digital skills initiative
- Accelerex to launch RexPay and RexRetail in Q2 of 2021