Are you a female computer science, IT, or computer science-related course graduate? Or do you have six months or more coding experience? Apply to participate in the next software engineering cohort of the Microsoft LEAP Engineering Acceleration apprenticeship Program in Kenya.
The LEAP Engineering Acceleration Program is a Microsoft initiative that tries to increase diversity. Bringing more women into software engineering roles. By providing them with real world experience through development and project management apprenticeships with hands-on projects.
The selected participants will undergo six weeks of virtual classroom and labs training. Because of the coronavirus pandemic.
Registration is opened from today April 15th to April 21st 2020. Click here to read and get more details and to apply.
Microsoft notes, this is a training program only. However, successful candidates may be eligible to apply for Software Engineering roles within its Africa Development Center department.
Check out other recent posts.
- 2021 Microsoft Partner of the year Africa Award winners
- Dynamics 365 Business Central is now available in Africa and the Middle East
- Future Ni Digital skills program kicks off in Kariobangi
- Kenya students win Microsoft Imagine Cup competition, USD 125K
- Team Bloom wins Microsoft Game of Learners virtual hackathon
- 1.1M Africans acquire digital skills during COVID-19
- My ambition is to help adopt and accelerate Kenya’s digital transformation agenda – Kendi Nderitu
- Women Techsters Initiative to train girls and women across Africa in coding and deep tech skills
- Microsoft hires 200 software engineers to work in Kenya ADC
- Microsoft Global Skills Initiative formally launches in Kenya