Are you a female computer science, IT, or computer science-related course graduate? Or do you have six months or more coding experience? Apply to participate in the next software engineering cohort of the Microsoft LEAP Engineering Acceleration apprenticeship Program in Kenya.
The LEAP Engineering Acceleration Program is a Microsoft initiative that tries to increase diversity. Bringing more women into software engineering roles. By providing them with real world experience through development and project management apprenticeships with hands-on projects.
The selected participants will undergo six weeks of virtual classroom and labs training. Because of the coronavirus pandemic.
Registration is opened from today April 15th to April 21st 2020. Click here to read and get more details and to apply.
Microsoft notes, this is a training program only. However, successful candidates may be eligible to apply for Software Engineering roles within its Africa Development Center department.
Check out other recent posts.
- Advanced Microsoft tech to improve Farmer’s Choice food quality and security
- We are committed to ensuring farming communities are equipped with AI, IoT, edge computing tools – Microsoft
- What is it like being a Microsoft software engineer in Africa? Find out amazing experiences, products they are building
- Kenyan graduates, interns to receive Microsoft training and certification
- Project RemD wins Microsoft Game of Learners virtual hackathon
- Microsoft Africa Development Center software engineers celebrate one year of working for the company
- JKUAT’s Team ‘Knights’ makes it to top six in Microsoft imagine cup, win 16,000 USD
- Andela, Microsoft launch ALCwithMicrosoft Azure Training Program
- Covid-19: Free Microsoft tech to keep Kenya courts productive
- Apply! Microsoft opens application for the next cohort of LEAP program in Kenya