Are you a female computer science, IT, or computer science-related course graduate? Or do you have six months or more coding experience? Apply to participate in the next software engineering cohort of the Microsoft LEAP Engineering Acceleration apprenticeship Program in Kenya.
The LEAP Engineering Acceleration Program is a Microsoft initiative that tries to increase diversity. Bringing more women into software engineering roles. By providing them with real world experience through development and project management apprenticeships with hands-on projects.
The selected participants will undergo six weeks of virtual classroom and labs training. Because of the coronavirus pandemic.
Registration is opened from today April 15th to April 21st 2020. Click here to read and get more details and to apply.
Microsoft notes, this is a training program only. However, successful candidates may be eligible to apply for Software Engineering roles within its Africa Development Center department.
Check out other recent posts.
- What are the benefits of using SharePoint?
- IT teams at risk of being caught unawares by new OT threat, according to Microsoft’s latest threat intelligence
- Meet the Microsoft ADC Game of Learners Season 4 Winner: Jambo Care
- Job ready JKUAT, Microsoft ADC curriculum to start in September 2023
- USIU student team qualifies for Microsoft Imagine Cup World Championship
- Microsoft launches student hackathon, targets solutions for the health sector
- Microsoft launches technical skill-enhancement program for university lecturers.
- Microsoft collaborates with universities to improve their curriculum and facilitate direct hiring
- New Microsoft Skills for Jobs Learning Pathways program brings 350 courses, 6 career certificates
- Microsoft AI for Good Lab comes to Kenya, Egypt