Ivy Barley, co-founder of African women in tech non-profit organization Developers in Vogue, joins Microsoft. She joins Microsoft in Redmond as Program Manager in the Office 365 Experiences and Devices Team.
“Stoked to announce the next stage of my career growth”, Ivy takes to her Twitter social media page to make the announcement. She is optimistic about the opportunity to make a bigger impact at Microsoft and take her company to another level.
I’m glad to part of @Microsoft, a company that’s leading technological advancement globally. I’m even more proud to be associated with a company that loves and supports the work we do at @devinvogue . This is literally ‘Come as you are, do what you love‘.
I'm glad to part of @Microsoft, a company that's leading technological advancement globally. I'm even more proud to be associated with a company that loves and supports the work we do at @devinvogue . This is literally 'Come as you are, do what you love'.— Ivy Barley (@ivybarley) March 10, 2020
Also, check out Ghana-based Software Engineer Edem Kumodzi recently joined Microsoft.
- YouTube wouldn’t build an app for the Apple Vision Pro, so Someone did! Introducing Juno
- What is Microsoft 365?
- Get to know Norton Genie app?
- Microsoft Copilot on iOS and Android get upgrade
- Microsoft’s new OneDrive design is out now!
- Sudo command comes to Windows 11
- Google has announced that its first cloud region in Africa is now open for business.
- Apple Vision Pro Review
- Apple’s first-party Podcasts app
- What is Amazon presents Diffuse to Choose?