What happened to Microsoft Virtual Academy(MVA)? Where is Microsoft Virtual Academy? I’ve seen a lot of search questions related to these and want to talk about it in this post. For starters the Microsoft Virtual Academy resources or content are no more. However it still exists but in a new improved and modern home; Microsoft Learn. The MVA page doesn’t exist and will redirect you to the new Microsoft learning page.
Microsoft announced in January 2019 it was retiring the MVA page. Stating three reason for this. One bring all its learning platforms into one hub. Two revising outdated knowledge and introducing modern and relevant skills for the next generation of creators. Three structuring the modules to be task-based achievements. Which the company believes can help you advance your technical skills in modern roles. Microsoft Learn is also free just like Microsoft MVA.
The new learning platform has an interactive learning environment. That combines short step by step tutorials with interactive coding and scripting environments in a sandbox.
Microsoft was also allowing anyone who was on a course to complete it and retain transcripts and certificates. I’m not sure how anyone can access the old certificates now. If you have been able to do this, kindly share this with us in the comments.
Got any other question about Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) i didn’t talk about? Ask in the comments and i’ll get you answers.
- Here is everything HUAWEI announced at the P40 series online global launch event
- This is the easiest way to send money from your PayPal account to your M-PESA wallet
- Windows 10 devices finally hit 1 billion target
- Microsoft announces Surface Business Group Director MEA, Mirna Arif, as new Country Manager in Egypt
- Examining forex as an alternative to cryptocurrency investment
- MALFC, Microsft collaborate to achieve 100% food and nutrition security in Kenya
- Microsoft Internship positions across Africa: Angola, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Botswana
- Africa teams qualify for Microsoft Imagine Cup World Championship in Seattle
- Developers in Vogue co-founder Ivy Barley, joins Microsoft
- WorldRemit announces new flat fee on mobile money transfer to Kenya