What happened to Microsoft Virtual Academy(MVA)? Where is Microsoft Virtual Academy? I’ve seen a lot of search questions related to these and want to talk about it in this post. For starters the Microsoft Virtual Academy resources or content are no more. However it still exists but in a new improved and modern home; Microsoft Learn. The MVA page doesn’t exist and will redirect you to the new Microsoft learning page.
Microsoft announced in January 2019 it was retiring the MVA page. Stating three reason for this. One bring all its learning platforms into one hub. Two revising outdated knowledge and introducing modern and relevant skills for the next generation of creators. Three structuring the modules to be task-based achievements. Which the company believes can help you advance your technical skills in modern roles. Microsoft Learn is also free just like Microsoft MVA.
The new learning platform has an interactive learning environment. That combines short step by step tutorials with interactive coding and scripting environments in a sandbox.
Microsoft was also allowing anyone who was on a course to complete it and retain transcripts and certificates. I’m not sure how anyone can access the old certificates now. If you have been able to do this, kindly share this with us in the comments.
Got any other question about Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) i didn’t talk about? Ask in the comments and i’ll get you answers.
- LG Gram 2022 series laptops, ultra-light with excellent battery life
- Top 3 modern technologies that will be used in World Cup 2022
- Meet Ghana’s Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVP)
- African Tech Tycoons you should be aware of
- Pitch AgriHack 2022, win US$45,000 in prizes
- TECNO Camon 19 series, price and device specifications
- Microsoft pledges agritech support in Africa to increase food security
- Top essential tools you need to grow your business
- Dell XPS 13 2022 laptop, thin, light, high premium performance
- 13 startups join the Microsoft Scale-up Accelerator program