Microsoft launched a new Bing search engine and Edge browser powered by a more powerful than ChatGPT next-generation OpenAI large language model. It features new AI chat and compose tools that bring together search, browsing, and chat into one experience across the web. To give you a unique conversational experience, a better search with complete answers, and the ability to generate content.
The Microsoft Edge browser received a new update that brings a new look and allows you to experience the new Bing preview with AI capabilities. It comes with two new features; chat and compose located in the Edge sidebar.
To experience the new ChatGPT-like AI-powered Microsoft Edge browser here is what you should know. You first need to have a Personal Microsoft Account(MSA). Then secondly because it is still in preview, you’ll need to get the Microsoft Edge Dev channel browser.
Get the new Edge browser with AI chat and compose features
Download the latest Microsoft Edge Dev build. Or If you already have an Edge Dev browser go to settings>about Microsoft Edge>Update to Version 111.0.1660.6.
Sign into Microsoft Edge Dev using your approved personal MSA
Restart the Microsoft Edge Dev browser
Confirm you can access the new Bing. Now Go to Bing.com and type a question, then hover and click the Bing icon at the top corner of Microsoft Edge to try the new chat and compose experiences.
Microsoft is slowly rolling the feature out so your experience might differ depending on your location. Microsoft plans to scale the preview to millions in the coming weeks and bring it to mobile and other browsers as well. You can join a waitlist to know when it is available to you.
Check out what’s new on our YouTube channel. Subscribe to follow for the latest videos and news in the ecosystem.
- Microsoft launches student hackathon, targets solutions for the health sector
- 3 things web designers can learn from the gambling industry
- Microsoft, OCP Africa to improve farmer productivity with digital agriculture platform
- Usage Tips: How Does Technology Affect Your Health?
- The top 10 biggest events in AI in the month of March
- Microsoft launches technical skill-enhancement program for university lecturers.
- Students from Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa qualify for the 2023 Microsoft Imagine Cup world finals
- TECNO MegaBook S1 2023, device specifications and price
- Microsoft and OpenAI: A Winning Combination for AI Era?
- Everyone thinks Microsoft + OpenAI will beat Google in the AI Battle, will that happen?