Azure Cloud Advocates at Microsoft are offering you an opportunity with a free Data Science course to get on track with a Data Science Career. It features a 10-week, 20-lesson curriculum on Data Science. Each lesson includes pre-lesson and post-lesson quizzes, written instructions to complete the lesson, a solution, and an assignment.
The course lets you build projects as you learn, which the Advocates say is “a proven way for new skills to ‘stick’. “I hope this curriculum helps you reach your data-focused goals“, the team shares.
The free Data Science course teaches you how to deal with data. How you can get, store, process, and make sense of data. You will also learn how to train, deploy, and consumer model in Azure.
Students will be able to get free certification vouchers through the Microsoft Student Hub page. By verifying your enrollment at an accredited academic institution.
- Hisense introduces 110′ ULED X and 8K Laser TV at CES 2023
- Microsoft is offering a free Data Science course to help you with your Data Science Career
- ChatGPT – five useful ways you can use the AI chatbot
- Mecer Inter-Ed and Microsoft are giving 10 South African ladies the opportunity to break into tech
- New Microsoft Skills for Jobs Learning Pathways program brings 350 courses, 6 career certificates
- This 7-in-1 smart multi-plug outlet extender does it all
- Blacks at Microsoft (BAM) Innovation Conference 2022
- My emotional attachment to Apple Watch Ultra
- The Beautiful link between Technology and Football
- Drop: a new way to send files, notes across mobile and PC devices