Meet the smart multi-plug outlet power extender that has it all, the Huntkey 7-in-1 smart Multi-Plug Outlet Extender SMD407C. The smart outlet extender comes with high-speed charging, safety points, and surge protection plus it is suitable for any occasion.
The Huntkey SMD407C comes with 4 AC outlets, 2 USB A, and 1 USB C charging port. It offers 30W USB C high-speed charging, a cradle ledge to place your phone, and 1080J surge protection. Its 7-point safety system provides you with over-voltage, over-current, over-temperature, surge and short-circuit protection. It also offers fire resistance and grounded protection.
The cradle ledge lets you place the smartphone solidly and stably when the mobile phone data cable is not long enough.
Huntkey, a manufacturer of PC power supplies, power strips, surge protectors, laptop adapters, phone chargers, displays, and air purifiers, created the 7-in-1 smart Multi-Plug Outlet Extender SMD407C. The company realized people want to reduce the time it takes to fully charge their devices and thanks to an increase in technological advancements this is possible.
For example, the latest iPhone 14 series can support up to 27W charging power. The USB-C port on the SMD407C delivers 30W max output. This means it can fast charge your electronic devices from 0 up to 60% in about 30 minutes. Which is 3 times faster than the original 5W charger.
SMD 407C specifications
- 4 AC output
- 2 USB-A output: 5V 2.4A total
- 1 USB-C output: PD 30W total, 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/2.5A
- 2 USB-A + USB-C output: 32W total, 5V/2.4A + 5V/3A, 9V/2.22A, 12V/1.67A
- PD3.0, QC2.0, QC3.0, Samsung AFC are supported
- Stay on Track: Top Calendar Apps for Schools and Colleges
- The History of Apple iPhone
- What are the benefits of using SharePoint?
- The beauty of AirPods Pro, 2nd Generation.
- What is Apple Vision Pro
- 3 impressive Ways AI is Improving Customer Loyalty
- Discover the exciting new features of iOS 17
- 10 new things announced at WWDC 2023 for developers
- Kenya team wins Microsoft Imagine Cup World Championship
- IT teams at risk of being caught unawares by new OT threat, according to Microsoft’s latest threat intelligence