Do you see that guy in the middle of the photo below all fashioned up like a top CIA, MI5 agent? He is Amazon’s founder and former CEO, Jeff Bezos. He currently is the Executive Chair of the Amazon Board, where he focuses on new products and early initiatives by the company.
In recent years he leapfrogged Bill Gates to become the world’s richest man for five years continuously. Like Elon Musk the guy is pretty much into lots of stuff, commercial astronaut, rockets et al.
Back to the image featuring Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson. This wasn’t for an amazon advert of how they are currently outmuscling Microsoft or Google. Neither is it a battle session between Cortana, Alexa, or Siri. lol 😃 it is a Photoshop meme that went viral.
Here below are some worthy notes from Jeff Bezos that shaped his life growing up. I hope you’ll catch a thing or two that will resonate or spur you on.
Jeff Bezos says:
- Take on things you don’t know how to do and do them. It makes you resourceful.
- Each time you have a setback, using resilience and resourcefulness, invent your way out of the box.
- Minimize your regrets. You don’t want to be cataloging your regrets.
- In the end, we are our choices. Build yourself a great story.
- Without a willingness to fail, you cannot innovate. Because most innovations won’t work.
- Anytime you are doing something new and are criticized, you must figure out if those critics have validity.
- Keep inventing, and don’t despair when at first the idea looks crazy.
- You have to accept that your business is an experiment and it might fail.
- The most important thing is to be customer obsessed. Don’t satisfy your customers, figure out how to absolutely delight them.
Those are a few nuggets to get you going. Have a lovely weekend and cheers!
Check out what’s new on our YouTube channel. Subscribe to follow for the latest videos and news in the ecosystem.
- Stay on Track: Top Calendar Apps for Schools and Colleges
- The History of Apple iPhone
- What are the benefits of using SharePoint?
- The beauty of AirPods Pro, 2nd Generation.
- What is Apple Vision Pro
- 3 impressive Ways AI is Improving Customer Loyalty
- Discover the exciting new features of iOS 17
- 10 new things announced at WWDC 2023 for developers
- Kenya team wins Microsoft Imagine Cup World Championship
- IT teams at risk of being caught unawares by new OT threat, according to Microsoft’s latest threat intelligence