Microsoft will host an event on October 12 2022 at 2 pm GMT, 5 pm EAT and make some announcements. The company put out a “save the date” invite with the details “Watch live to see what’s next [at] 10 am ET on October 12, 2022″. The invite poster doesn’t give many details save for the Windows 11 blossom image splashed with different colours.
In past October events, the company showcased new hardware as well as announced Windows features and updates. I’m not expecting this format to change even though Microsoft could mix things up. It also appears it might be online only as Microsoft hasn’t fully resumed in-person events.
A few days ago Panos Panay, Microsoft EVP, Chief Product Officer, Windows and Devices announced the Windows 11 2022 Update, noting an “additional set of experiences coming in October“. This event will give the company a good opportunity to demonstrate some features to consumers. Additionally, there have been rumours and leaks of the next generation of Microsoft Surface devices.
The guys over at Windows Central expect to see a new Surface Pro 9, Surface Laptop, and Surface Studio that combines both Intel and ARM and new colour configurations. Could we see a new dual-screen product category news, Surface Duo 3? Well, anything is possible since Panos has in the past been able to keep things tight-lipped.
We will bring you all the updates from the event, so be sure to check back. Let’s know what you think. What are you looking forward to seeing or hearing about at the Microsoft event on October 12?
- Stay on Track: Top Calendar Apps for Schools and Colleges
- The History of Apple iPhone
- What are the benefits of using SharePoint?
- The beauty of AirPods Pro, 2nd Generation.
- What is Apple Vision Pro
- 3 impressive Ways AI is Improving Customer Loyalty
- Discover the exciting new features of iOS 17
- 10 new things announced at WWDC 2023 for developers
- Kenya team wins Microsoft Imagine Cup World Championship
- IT teams at risk of being caught unawares by new OT threat, according to Microsoft’s latest threat intelligence