The Central Agency for Information Technology Agency (CAIT), Kuwait, is partnering with Microsoft to launch a training program for a group of Kuwaiti leaders from the government sector. To raise the level of knowledge and enhance confidence in artificial intelligence technologies to build a smart government. The Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Leaders in Government Sector program will help leaders maximise the use of smart technologies.
Microsoft will design the training with Insead College, topics include an introduction to artificial intelligence technologies. Others are strategies to pursue in the government sector by leveraging these technologies. And the optimal use of AI in a way that ensures improved life and services for citizens and residents.
“We are delighted to be collaborating with Microsoft to maximize the use of smart technologies that will enable government leaders to take their leading place in the digital transformation plan and achieve its goals,” says Haya Al Wadani, Director General of the Central Information Technology Agency. Enhancing knowledge and trust is a necessary step to seize the opportunities offered by smart technologies. This unique program comes to this step, he adds.”
“Artificial intelligence is one of the most prominent technologies of our time that has brought about significant changes in our lives, notes Aladdin Karim, General Manager of Microsoft Kuwait. The CAIT has always been a leader in adopting the latest means that improve the performance of government agencies. And prepare leaders for the era of artificial intelligence.”
Check out other stories making the news in the technology ecosystem in Africa and the Middle East.
- Microsoft targets lack of investment, affordable access to finance in a new AfDB partnership
- Microsoft to introduce new innovations at October 12 event
- Google sets a special Africa event for October 5, 2022
- How much money do I need to start trading?
- Tecno introduces CAMON 19 Pro Mondrian with sunlight drawing technology
- New iPhone 14, Apple Watch Ultra – Apple September 2022 event in 2 minutes
- Kunle Awosika heads Microsoft Africa Transformation Office in new company reorg
- Airtel brings Microsoft Cloud Services to businesses in Uganda
- 2022 Ecobank Fintech Challenge opens with $50K prize money
- Azure Availability Zones now generally available in Microsoft UAE datacenters