Huawei introduces a number of new products powered by its HarmonyOS at today’s Live Smart with Huawei launch event. These include the Huawei FreeBuds 4, MateView and MateView GT monitors, Watch 3 and MatePad pro. It also announced that about one hundred devices in its ecosystem will be able to upgrade to the new HarmonyOS 2 operating system.
The Huawei Watch 3 series comes with a 3D rotating crown and independent eSIM communication capabilities. That allows you to make and receive phone calls as well as listen to music using the same number and data plan as your phone. The company says it supports 100 workout modes and can monitor skin temperature. It can even double as a hands-free camera remote for your phone.
The MatePad Pro is a tablet with a 12.6 inch OLED FullView display and a 90 per cent screen to body ratio. It is powered by a Kirin 9000 series chipset. The company says it supports the new Tablet-PC Multi-Screen collaboration. This lets you mirror a connected Windows PC screen to the display of the tablet, with three different capability modes. It also comes in a 10.8-inch variant.
Here is everything Huawei announced at the event.
so you can get the latest
in breaking news,
reviews, opinions, events,
right in your inbox.” custom_font_size=”16px” custom_border_radius=”0″ custom_border_weight=”1″ custom_padding=”15″ custom_spacing=”10″ submit_button_classes=”” email_field_classes=”” show_only_email_and_button=”true”]
Check out other stories making the news across Africa and Middle East region.
- YouTube wouldn’t build an app for the Apple Vision Pro, so Someone did! Introducing Juno
- What is Microsoft 365?
- Get to know Norton Genie app?
- Microsoft Copilot on iOS and Android get upgrade
- Microsoft’s new OneDrive design is out now!
- Sudo command comes to Windows 11
- Google has announced that its first cloud region in Africa is now open for business.
- Apple Vision Pro Review
- Apple’s first-party Podcasts app
- What is Amazon presents Diffuse to Choose?