Kwik Delivery is announcing that it has closed its pre-Series A financing round. The startup successfully raised $1.7 million in equity from institutional and high net worth investors.
“Kwik Delivery has demonstrated to customers and investors alike its efficiency as well as the relevance of its bold technology-based approach during a most challenging period” explains Romain POIROT-LELLIG, Founder & CEO. “This financing round is enabling us to grow even faster and to disrupt and conquer new markets.”
Kwik Delivery is an on-demand, last-mile delivery platform that connects African businesses to independent delivery riders, dubbed Kwiksters. Launched in 2019, the Kwik platform is currently open to Kwiksters operating in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria.
Using the app, customers able to request a delivery vehicle and track their shipment in real-time. It also provides insurance for goods in transit.
The delivery service app is available on iOS and Android. The trading name of the service is Africa Delivery Technologies SAS.
so you can get the latest
in breaking news,
reviews, opinions, events,
right in your inbox.” custom_font_size=”16″ custom_border_radius=”0″ custom_border_weight=”1″ custom_padding=”15″ custom_spacing=”10″ submit_button_classes=”” email_field_classes=”” show_only_email_and_button=”true”]
Check out other stories making the news across Africa and Middle East region.
- YouTube wouldn’t build an app for the Apple Vision Pro, so Someone did! Introducing Juno
- What is Microsoft 365?
- Get to know Norton Genie app?
- Microsoft Copilot on iOS and Android get upgrade
- Microsoft’s new OneDrive design is out now!
- Sudo command comes to Windows 11
- Google has announced that its first cloud region in Africa is now open for business.
- Apple Vision Pro Review
- Apple’s first-party Podcasts app
- What is Amazon presents Diffuse to Choose?