Kwik Delivery is announcing that it has closed its pre-Series A financing round. The startup successfully raised $1.7 million in equity from institutional and high net worth investors.
“Kwik Delivery has demonstrated to customers and investors alike its efficiency as well as the relevance of its bold technology-based approach during a most challenging period” explains Romain POIROT-LELLIG, Founder & CEO. “This financing round is enabling us to grow even faster and to disrupt and conquer new markets.”
Kwik Delivery is an on-demand, last-mile delivery platform that connects African businesses to independent delivery riders, dubbed Kwiksters. Launched in 2019, the Kwik platform is currently open to Kwiksters operating in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria.
Using the app, customers able to request a delivery vehicle and track their shipment in real-time. It also provides insurance for goods in transit.
The delivery service app is available on iOS and Android. The trading name of the service is Africa Delivery Technologies SAS.
Check out other stories making the news across Africa and Middle East region.
- You can now play Microsoft Flight Simulator on an Xbox console
- Ecobank Group partners with Microsoft to upskill SMEs in 33 countries in Africa
- TECNO Phantom X, premium model price and camera spotlight
- 2021 Microsoft Partner of the year Africa Award winners
- Digital SA Nation and Microsoft announce new digital space
- HP Pavilion Aero 13 Laptop PC, device specifications and price
- Dynamics 365 Business Central is now available in Africa and the Middle East
- Kuwait leaders to maximize the use of smart technologies in new Microsoft AI program
- Get Microsoft Office 365 for Free, here is how to
- Can Zuku 5 Mbps internet enable learning?