Kwik Delivery is announcing that it has closed its pre-Series A financing round. The startup successfully raised $1.7 million in equity from institutional and high net worth investors.
“Kwik Delivery has demonstrated to customers and investors alike its efficiency as well as the relevance of its bold technology-based approach during a most challenging period” explains Romain POIROT-LELLIG, Founder & CEO. “This financing round is enabling us to grow even faster and to disrupt and conquer new markets.”
Kwik Delivery is an on-demand, last-mile delivery platform that connects African businesses to independent delivery riders, dubbed Kwiksters. Launched in 2019, the Kwik platform is currently open to Kwiksters operating in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria.
Using the app, customers able to request a delivery vehicle and track their shipment in real-time. It also provides insurance for goods in transit.
The delivery service app is available on iOS and Android. The trading name of the service is Africa Delivery Technologies SAS.
Check out other stories making the news across Africa and Middle East region.
- 2022 Microsoft Partner of the year Africa award winners
- Microsoft opens new innovation hub in Lusail, Qatar
- LG Gram 2022 series laptops, ultra-light with excellent battery life
- Top 3 modern technologies that will be used in World Cup 2022
- Meet Ghana’s Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVP)
- African Tech Tycoons you should be aware of
- Pitch AgriHack 2022, win US$45,000 in prizes
- TECNO Camon 19 series, price and device specifications
- Microsoft pledges agritech support in Africa to increase food security
- Top essential tools you need to grow your business