Kwik Delivery is announcing that it has closed its pre-Series A financing round. The startup successfully raised $1.7 million in equity from institutional and high net worth investors.
“Kwik Delivery has demonstrated to customers and investors alike its efficiency as well as the relevance of its bold technology-based approach during a most challenging period” explains Romain POIROT-LELLIG, Founder & CEO. “This financing round is enabling us to grow even faster and to disrupt and conquer new markets.”
Kwik Delivery is an on-demand, last-mile delivery platform that connects African businesses to independent delivery riders, dubbed Kwiksters. Launched in 2019, the Kwik platform is currently open to Kwiksters operating in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria.
Using the app, customers able to request a delivery vehicle and track their shipment in real-time. It also provides insurance for goods in transit.
The delivery service app is available on iOS and Android. The trading name of the service is Africa Delivery Technologies SAS.
Check out other stories making the news across Africa and Middle East region.
- This 7-in-1 smart multi-plug outlet extender does it all
- Blacks at Microsoft (BAM) Innovation Conference 2022
- My emotional attachment to Apple Watch Ultra
- The Beautiful link between Technology and Football
- Drop: a new way to send files, notes across mobile and PC devices
- Microsoft to train and support Moroccan student developers, startups, SMEs
- Microsoft hosts Startups Summit in Cape Town
- Microsoft trains Omani youth in cloud, data, and AI
- Have you tried Apple’s iPhone 14 satellite connectivity? It’s magical.
- Algiz 10XR, new ultra-rugged 10-inch Windows tablet