Blue Prism announces a new offering of intelligent automation software on Microsoft’s AppSource and Azure Marketplaces. Enhancing access for both Blue Prism and Microsoft customers.
The partnership underwrites Blue Prism’s position as an intelligent automation and robotic process automation (RPA) leader in the cloud.
Blue Prism customers already have access to a scalable, enterprise-ready platform. That combines robotic automation and smart workflows with technologies like machine learning, advanced analytics, natural language processing, process mining, and cognitive capabilities.
This offering allows Blue Prism robots greater access to Microsoft Azure Apps too. With access to over 175 accelerators for Microsoft products within Blue Prism’s Digital Exchange.
The new Bring Your Own License (BYOL) offering for Azure Marketplace and AppSource is pre-loaded with select Azure Cognitive Services. This includes Azure Text Analytics, Azure Form Recognizer and Azure Computer Vision. All of which customers can license directly through Microsoft.
This combines with Blue Prism Digital Exchange where users can access more than 175 accelerators for Microsoft products to further enhance their enterprise automation.
“This combination of Blue Prism and Azure Cognitive Services gives our customers a greater choice with AI-enabled, self-service experience that is provisioned via Microsoft Azure,” says Chief Partner Strategy Officer at Blue Prism, Linda Dotts. “Advanced intelligent automation in the cloud provides multiple advantages for our customers. Most notably the ability to instantly scale to meet enterprise demands.”
It also adds to the company’s growing portfolio of cloud offerings, which include its Blue Prism Cloud SaaS platform. Expanding a cloud strategy that not only centres on making intelligent automation more accessible. But that also aligns with customer desires for interoperability, expanded automation solutions, consumable and extensible artificial intelligence, and a seamless intelligent automation journey.
“Customers can embrace the transformative potential of intelligent automation and drive impactful change within their organisations. This is now fully supported by Microsoft,” says CEO and Executive Chairman of Blue Prism, Jason Kingdon.
“We are offering customers more flexible cloud deployment options. Delivering on Blue Prism’s vision of giving customers end-to-end automation solutions that cover the broadest range of IT environments, including on-premises, hybrid, public cloud, and SaaS.
Check out other stories making the news across Africa and Middle East region.
- Data Analyst, Microsoft Leap program cohort is launching in Lagos
- ASUS introduces new laptops at CES 2021 Be Ahead event
- TCL announces new 5G mobile, tablet, wearable devices at CES 2021 Experience More event
- World’s first Artificial Intelligence university welcomes first students
- A self-caring planting system controlled by AI, New Garden
- Nigeria FG, Microsoft to make Nigeria’s tech space most viable in Africa
- The “coolest” new computer device, meet Raspberry Pi-powered robotics kit, pi-top 
- Blue Prism brings enterprise-grade intelligent robotic process automation to Azure
- This computer vision innovation will make it easy to make M-PESA business payments
- Tech4Dev, Microsoft empower women in Nigeria with tech skills