Amazon is bringing its Amazon Web Service (AWS) summit virtually to Africa on July 9. The multinational technology company will host a one-day virtual summit to help developers and technology enthusiasts take advantage of its recently launched AWS Africa region.
The event dubbed AWS Africa Region Virtual Day hopes to bring together the cloud computing community in Africa to connect, collaborate, and learn about AWS Cloud. It is targeted at both new and experienced cloud users with technical sessions available for all levels.
The event invitation reads, “Kick-start your journey to the AWS Cloud. Join us for a day of learning how to build on AWS!”
Keynote sessions will be led by Amazon CTO,
Visit event page to register to participate and for more details.
Check out other stories from across the Middle East Africa region.
- Surface Duo, Microsoft Android dual-screen mobile device available
- Tackling gender-based violence with Tech, Microsoft announces Safe@Home Hackathon
- Microsoft announces USD 2 million investment for smallholder farmers in South Africa
- Watch Samsung Galaxy Unpacked August 2020 livestream
- African Library Project, Microsoft present Hack for Africa Challenge
- Central University of Technology introduces Artificial Intelligence university programme in partnership with Microsoft, Free State Government, Gijima
- Project RemD wins Microsoft Game of Learners virtual hackathon
- Microsoft announces new Africa Research Institute to improve productivity in work, health, society
- Microsoft Africa Development Center software engineers celebrate one year of working for the company
- Benefits of using Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS)