Amazon is bringing its Amazon Web Service (AWS) summit virtually to Africa on July 9. The multinational technology company will host a one-day virtual summit to help developers and technology enthusiasts take advantage of its recently launched AWS Africa region.
The event dubbed AWS Africa Region Virtual Day hopes to bring together the cloud computing community in Africa to connect, collaborate, and learn about AWS Cloud. It is targeted at both new and experienced cloud users with technical sessions available for all levels.
The event invitation reads, “Kick-start your journey to the AWS Cloud. Join us for a day of learning how to build on AWS!”
Keynote sessions will be led by Amazon CTO,
Visit event page to register to participate and for more details.
Check out other stories from across the Middle East Africa region.
- GitHub Sponsors is now available to open source developers in Africa
- Microsoft SITA Ndivho Innovation Centre opens in Pretoria to empower innovators, SMMEs
- Mint Group wins 2022 Microsoft Partner of the year South Africa country award
- Safaricom, Microsoft launch Digital Talent Program to address talent shortage
- Green Wavers win season 3 of Microsoft university student hackathon
- Sell Harvest wins N2.5M at Microsoft Agro-Tech Hackathon NG
- PayAngel to innovate faster with the Microsoft Founders Hub opportunity
- Visa, Flocash introduce Flostore to help small businesses accept digital payments
- 2022 Microsoft Partner of the year Africa award winners
- Microsoft opens new innovation hub in Lusail, Qatar