LinkedIn announces new feature that gives users an easy way to create and join professional events that interest them. Users can use the LinkedIn Events feature to host online workshops, seminars, sales, marketing and networking events.
The company says, “members and pages can use the feature to find and build communities. As well as “grow their business, network and learn new skills”.
LinkedIn launched events along with LinkedIn Live to provide a total virtual event solution to its users.
“We are excited to announce … features designed to help you connect with your community through virtual events … all for free. We have two virtual event solutions to bring your professional community together. … solutions that enables you to stay connected to your communities and meet your customers wherever they are.”
Check out more stories from the Africa and Middle East region.
- You can now play Microsoft Flight Simulator on an Xbox console
- Ecobank Group partners with Microsoft to upskill SMEs in 33 countries in Africa
- TECNO Phantom X, premium model price and camera spotlight
- 2021 Microsoft Partner of the year Africa Award winners
- Digital SA Nation and Microsoft announce new digital space
- HP Pavilion Aero 13 Laptop PC, device specifications and price
- Dynamics 365 Business Central is now available in Africa and the Middle East
- Kuwait leaders to maximize the use of smart technologies in new Microsoft AI program
- Get Microsoft Office 365 for Free, here is how to
- Can Zuku 5 Mbps internet enable learning?