LinkedIn announces new feature that gives users an easy way to create and join professional events that interest them. Users can use the LinkedIn Events feature to host online workshops, seminars, sales, marketing and networking events.
The company says, “members and pages can use the feature to find and build communities. As well as “grow their business, network and learn new skills”.
LinkedIn launched events along with LinkedIn Live to provide a total virtual event solution to its users.
“We are excited to announce … features designed to help you connect with your community through virtual events … all for free. We have two virtual event solutions to bring your professional community together. … solutions that enables you to stay connected to your communities and meet your customers wherever they are.”
Check out more stories from the Africa and Middle East region.
- Microsoft opens new innovation hub in Lusail, Qatar
- LG Gram 2022 series laptops, ultra-light with excellent battery life
- Top 3 modern technologies that will be used in World Cup 2022
- Meet Ghana’s Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVP)
- African Tech Tycoons you should be aware of
- Pitch AgriHack 2022, win US$45,000 in prizes
- TECNO Camon 19 series, price and device specifications
- Microsoft pledges agritech support in Africa to increase food security
- Top essential tools you need to grow your business
- Dell XPS 13 2022 laptop, thin, light, high premium performance