LinkedIn announces new feature that gives users an easy way to create and join professional events that interest them. Users can use the LinkedIn Events feature to host online workshops, seminars, sales, marketing and networking events.
The company says, “members and pages can use the feature to find and build communities. As well as “grow their business, network and learn new skills”.
LinkedIn launched events along with LinkedIn Live to provide a total virtual event solution to its users.
“We are excited to announce … features designed to help you connect with your community through virtual events … all for free. We have two virtual event solutions to bring your professional community together. … solutions that enables you to stay connected to your communities and meet your customers wherever they are.”
Check out more stories from the Africa and Middle East region.
- Unleashed, Watch Apple Event – October 18
- GITEX Global 2021, Microsoft showcases next-generation smart city solutions
- Azure availability zones now available in South Africa
- TECNO to deploy Android 12 on HiOS 8.5 for CAMON 17 and PHANTOM X
- 15 startups selected for the first cohort of the Microsoft GrowthX Accelerator program
- 400k South Africans participate in Microsoft skills initiative
- Nedbank launches low bandwidth DigiSkills training platform in partnership with Microsoft
- Unboxing, First Impression and Review of the Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio
- itel Spirit 1 laptop, full device specs and price
- How to watch today’s Google for Africa event live stream