LinkedIn announces new feature that gives users an easy way to create and join professional events that interest them. Users can use the LinkedIn Events feature to host online workshops, seminars, sales, marketing and networking events.
The company says, “members and pages can use the feature to find and build communities. As well as “grow their business, network and learn new skills”.
LinkedIn launched events along with LinkedIn Live to provide a total virtual event solution to its users.
“We are excited to announce … features designed to help you connect with your community through virtual events … all for free. We have two virtual event solutions to bring your professional community together. … solutions that enables you to stay connected to your communities and meet your customers wherever they are.”
Check out more stories from the Africa and Middle East region.
- Stay on Track: Top Calendar Apps for Schools and Colleges
- The History of Apple iPhone
- What are the benefits of using SharePoint?
- The beauty of AirPods Pro, 2nd Generation.
- What is Apple Vision Pro
- 3 impressive Ways AI is Improving Customer Loyalty
- Discover the exciting new features of iOS 17
- 10 new things announced at WWDC 2023 for developers
- Kenya team wins Microsoft Imagine Cup World Championship
- IT teams at risk of being caught unawares by new OT threat, according to Microsoft’s latest threat intelligence