Today, we launch the #ALCwithMicrosoft Azure Training program! Microsoft and Andela are giving you the opportunity to advance your skills in Microsoft Azure. This is in a bid to drive a collective mission to empower current and future African technologists with for high-value employment skillset.
“The program is opened to anyone looking to grow their Azure software development skills. And is excited to learn with a community of technologists” Andela shares.
At the end of the training, shortlisted participants will receive Microsoft Azure certification exam vouchers.
Other learning resources:
Liquid Telecom introduces 21CSkills learning platform for the African tech enthusiast. With over 200 courses including Data Science, Blockchain, Game Development, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- This 7-in-1 smart multi-plug outlet extender does it all
- Blacks at Microsoft (BAM) Innovation Conference 2022
- My emotional attachment to Apple Watch Ultra
- The Beautiful link between Technology and Football
- Drop: a new way to send files, notes across mobile and PC devices
- Microsoft to train and support Moroccan student developers, startups, SMEs
- Microsoft hosts Startups Summit in Cape Town
- Microsoft trains Omani youth in cloud, data, and AI
- Have you tried Apple’s iPhone 14 satellite connectivity? It’s magical.
- Algiz 10XR, new ultra-rugged 10-inch Windows tablet