Today, we launch the #ALCwithMicrosoft Azure Training program! Microsoft and Andela are giving you the opportunity to advance your skills in Microsoft Azure. This is in a bid to drive a collective mission to empower current and future African technologists with for high-value employment skillset.
“The program is opened to anyone looking to grow their Azure software development skills. And is excited to learn with a community of technologists” Andela shares.
At the end of the training, shortlisted participants will receive Microsoft Azure certification exam vouchers.
Other learning resources:
Liquid Telecom introduces 21CSkills learning platform for the African tech enthusiast. With over 200 courses including Data Science, Blockchain, Game Development, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Stay on Track: Top Calendar Apps for Schools and Colleges
- The History of Apple iPhone
- What are the benefits of using SharePoint?
- The beauty of AirPods Pro, 2nd Generation.
- What is Apple Vision Pro
- 3 impressive Ways AI is Improving Customer Loyalty
- Discover the exciting new features of iOS 17
- 10 new things announced at WWDC 2023 for developers
- Kenya team wins Microsoft Imagine Cup World Championship
- IT teams at risk of being caught unawares by new OT threat, according to Microsoft’s latest threat intelligence