Huawei Consumer Business Group (BG) held an online global lunch event where it announced the new HUAWEI P40 Series flagship smartphones. It also mentioned a host of other HUAWEI mobile ecosystem features and devices. The new flagship devices are the HUAWEI P40 Pro+, HUAWEI P40 Pro and HUAWEI P40. Other announced devices are the Watch GT 2 and GT 2e, Sound X, HUAWEI Eyewear.
Watch highlights of the HUAWEI P40 Series launch event
Missed the event? Watch it in full
Richard Yu, CEO of Huawei Consumer Business Group, announced the latest in Huawei’s smartphone photography. The P series from the company has looked to set the pace in camera and photography innovation. With the P30 and P20 having one of the highest zoom optical lenses. This continued as the new devices are noted to outcompete the latest Samsung Galaxy and iPhone.
Flagship P40 phones : HUAWEI P40 Pro+, HUAWEI P40 Pro and HUAWEI P40
AI gesture controls
Attention Aware screen
Huawei Mobile Services
EMUI 10.1 with new vibrant 3D rendereed always on dispplay (AOD)
Hey Celia virtual assistant
Huawei Sound X
- New Safaricom app brings security, better UI, more user control
- Facebook to open first Africa engineering office in Lagos, Nigeria
- U.S. State Department announces the U.S. – Africa Tech Challenge
- Surface Duo review roundup, this is what all your favourite YouTubers are saying
- Dimension Data Group consolidates, rebrands subsidiaries in the Middle East and Africa
- GitHub hosts first event for developers in Africa
- Microsoft is confirming the design and $299 price of its latest console, Xbox Series S
- Microsoft introduces StartDevChange event for beginners in tech
- Kenyan graduates, interns to receive Microsoft training and certification
- Microsoft is recruiting graduates to its Student2Business Programme, Apply!