Huawei Consumer Business Group (BG) held an online global lunch event where it announced the new HUAWEI P40 Series flagship smartphones. It also mentioned a host of other HUAWEI mobile ecosystem features and devices. The new flagship devices are the HUAWEI P40 Pro+, HUAWEI P40 Pro and HUAWEI P40. Other announced devices are the Watch GT 2 and GT 2e, Sound X, HUAWEI Eyewear.
Watch highlights of the HUAWEI P40 Series launch event
Missed the event? Watch it in full
Richard Yu, CEO of Huawei Consumer Business Group, announced the latest in Huawei’s smartphone photography. The P series from the company has looked to set the pace in camera and photography innovation. With the P30 and P20 having one of the highest zoom optical lenses. This continued as the new devices are noted to outcompete the latest Samsung Galaxy and iPhone.
Flagship P40 phones : HUAWEI P40 Pro+, HUAWEI P40 Pro and HUAWEI P40
AI gesture controls
Attention Aware screen
Huawei Mobile Services
EMUI 10.1 with new vibrant 3D rendereed always on dispplay (AOD)
Hey Celia virtual assistant
Huawei Sound X
- Stay on Track: Top Calendar Apps for Schools and Colleges
- The History of Apple iPhone
- What are the benefits of using SharePoint?
- The beauty of AirPods Pro, 2nd Generation.
- What is Apple Vision Pro
- 3 impressive Ways AI is Improving Customer Loyalty
- Discover the exciting new features of iOS 17
- 10 new things announced at WWDC 2023 for developers
- Kenya team wins Microsoft Imagine Cup World Championship
- IT teams at risk of being caught unawares by new OT threat, according to Microsoft’s latest threat intelligence