Huawei Consumer Business Group (BG) held an online global lunch event where it announced the new HUAWEI P40 Series flagship smartphones. It also mentioned a host of other HUAWEI mobile ecosystem features and devices. The new flagship devices are the HUAWEI P40 Pro+, HUAWEI P40 Pro and HUAWEI P40. Other announced devices are the Watch GT 2 and GT 2e, Sound X, HUAWEI Eyewear.
Watch highlights of the HUAWEI P40 Series launch event
Missed the event? Watch it in full
Richard Yu, CEO of Huawei Consumer Business Group, announced the latest in Huawei’s smartphone photography. The P series from the company has looked to set the pace in camera and photography innovation. With the P30 and P20 having one of the highest zoom optical lenses. This continued as the new devices are noted to outcompete the latest Samsung Galaxy and iPhone.
Flagship P40 phones : HUAWEI P40 Pro+, HUAWEI P40 Pro and HUAWEI P40
AI gesture controls
Attention Aware screen
Huawei Mobile Services
EMUI 10.1 with new vibrant 3D rendereed always on dispplay (AOD)
Hey Celia virtual assistant
Huawei Sound X
- You can now play Microsoft Flight Simulator on an Xbox console
- Ecobank Group partners with Microsoft to upskill SMEs in 33 countries in Africa
- TECNO Phantom X, premium model price and camera spotlight
- 2021 Microsoft Partner of the year Africa Award winners
- Digital SA Nation and Microsoft announce new digital space
- HP Pavilion Aero 13 Laptop PC, device specifications and price
- Dynamics 365 Business Central is now available in Africa and the Middle East
- Kuwait leaders to maximize the use of smart technologies in new Microsoft AI program
- Get Microsoft Office 365 for Free, here is how to
- Can Zuku 5 Mbps internet enable learning?