Microsoft announces the appointment of Mirna Arif as the Country Manager to spearhead its operations in Egypt.
In her new role, Mirna will oversee Microsoft’s efforts in the country to empower public and private organizations. To accelerate their digital transformation agendas and better engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform business models.
Mirna Arif brings over 18 years of experience. Spanning multinational organizations and public sector entities across
“Our mission is to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. I’m thrilled to further this mission as we continue to expand Microsoft’s footprint in Egypt. And unlock its growth potential,” she said.
“The Egypt Vision 2030: Sustainable Development Strategy represents a foothold on the way towards achieving inclusive development– and technology sits at the heart of this. I look forward to working closely with our customers and partners to accelerate the country’s digital transformation journey and contribute to its competitiveness.”
Prior to joining Microsoft, Mirna spent several years in important roles for organizations. Including, Schlumberger, the Ministry of Petroleum in Egypt, Emerson, and Baker Hughes GE.
She holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) in marketing and operations. And a Bachelor’s in computer science, from the American University in Cairo.
Check out more stories from MCGH
- New Safaricom app brings security, better UI, more user control
- Facebook to open first Africa engineering office in Lagos, Nigeria
- U.S. State Department announces the U.S. – Africa Tech Challenge
- Surface Duo review roundup, this is what all your favourite YouTubers are saying
- Dimension Data Group consolidates, rebrands subsidiaries in the Middle East and Africa
- GitHub hosts first event for developers in Africa
- Microsoft is confirming the design and $299 price of its latest console, Xbox Series S
- Microsoft introduces StartDevChange event for beginners in tech
- Kenyan graduates, interns to receive Microsoft training and certification
- Microsoft is recruiting graduates to its Student2Business Programme, Apply!