Microsoft announces the appointment of Mirna Arif as the Country Manager to spearhead its operations in Egypt.
In her new role, Mirna will oversee Microsoft’s efforts in the country to empower public and private organizations. To accelerate their digital transformation agendas and better engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform business models.
Mirna Arif brings over 18 years of experience. Spanning multinational organizations and public sector entities across
“Our mission is to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. I’m thrilled to further this mission as we continue to expand Microsoft’s footprint in Egypt. And unlock its growth potential,” she said.
“The Egypt Vision 2030: Sustainable Development Strategy represents a foothold on the way towards achieving inclusive development– and technology sits at the heart of this. I look forward to working closely with our customers and partners to accelerate the country’s digital transformation journey and contribute to its competitiveness.”
Prior to joining Microsoft, Mirna spent several years in important roles for organizations. Including, Schlumberger, the Ministry of Petroleum in Egypt, Emerson, and Baker Hughes GE.
She holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) in marketing and operations. And a Bachelor’s in computer science, from the American University in Cairo.
Check out more stories from MCGH
- YouTube wouldn’t build an app for the Apple Vision Pro, so Someone did! Introducing Juno
- What is Microsoft 365?
- Get to know Norton Genie app?
- Microsoft Copilot on iOS and Android get upgrade
- Microsoft’s new OneDrive design is out now!
- Sudo command comes to Windows 11
- Google has announced that its first cloud region in Africa is now open for business.
- Apple Vision Pro Review
- Apple’s first-party Podcasts app
- What is Amazon presents Diffuse to Choose?