Microsoft announces the appointment of Mirna Arif as the Country Manager to spearhead its operations in Egypt.
In her new role, Mirna will oversee Microsoft’s efforts in the country to empower public and private organizations. To accelerate their digital transformation agendas and better engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform business models.
Mirna Arif brings over 18 years of experience. Spanning multinational organizations and public sector entities across
“Our mission is to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. I’m thrilled to further this mission as we continue to expand Microsoft’s footprint in Egypt. And unlock its growth potential,” she said.
“The Egypt Vision 2030: Sustainable Development Strategy represents a foothold on the way towards achieving inclusive development– and technology sits at the heart of this. I look forward to working closely with our customers and partners to accelerate the country’s digital transformation journey and contribute to its competitiveness.”
Prior to joining Microsoft, Mirna spent several years in important roles for organizations. Including, Schlumberger, the Ministry of Petroleum in Egypt, Emerson, and Baker Hughes GE.
She holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) in marketing and operations. And a Bachelor’s in computer science, from the American University in Cairo.
Check out more stories from MCGH
- GitHub Sponsors is now available to open source developers in Africa
- Microsoft SITA Ndivho Innovation Centre opens in Pretoria to empower innovators, SMMEs
- Mint Group wins 2022 Microsoft Partner of the year South Africa country award
- Safaricom, Microsoft launch Digital Talent Program to address talent shortage
- Green Wavers win season 3 of Microsoft university student hackathon
- Sell Harvest wins N2.5M at Microsoft Agro-Tech Hackathon NG
- PayAngel to innovate faster with the Microsoft Founders Hub opportunity
- Visa, Flocash introduce Flostore to help small businesses accept digital payments
- 2022 Microsoft Partner of the year Africa award winners
- Microsoft opens new innovation hub in Lusail, Qatar