Microsoft announces the appointment of Mirna Arif as the Country Manager to spearhead its operations in Egypt.
In her new role, Mirna will oversee Microsoft’s efforts in the country to empower public and private organizations. To accelerate their digital transformation agendas and better engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform business models.
Mirna Arif brings over 18 years of experience. Spanning multinational organizations and public sector entities across
“Our mission is to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. I’m thrilled to further this mission as we continue to expand Microsoft’s footprint in Egypt. And unlock its growth potential,” she said.
“The Egypt Vision 2030: Sustainable Development Strategy represents a foothold on the way towards achieving inclusive development– and technology sits at the heart of this. I look forward to working closely with our customers and partners to accelerate the country’s digital transformation journey and contribute to its competitiveness.”
Prior to joining Microsoft, Mirna spent several years in important roles for organizations. Including, Schlumberger, the Ministry of Petroleum in Egypt, Emerson, and Baker Hughes GE.
She holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) in marketing and operations. And a Bachelor’s in computer science, from the American University in Cairo.
Check out more stories from MCGH
- LG introduces new ultraslim 2023 gram laptop models
- Microsoft collaborates with universities to improve their curriculum and facilitate direct hiring
- Samsung reveals new Galaxy Book3 Ultra, Book3 Pro 360 and Book3 Pro PCs
- How to Share GoPro Videos on Social Media
- Hisense introduces 110′ ULED X and 8K Laser TV at CES 2023
- Microsoft is offering a free Data Science course to help you with your Data Science Career
- ChatGPT – five useful ways you can use the AI chatbot
- Mecer Inter-Ed and Microsoft are giving 10 South African ladies the opportunity to break into tech
- New Microsoft Skills for Jobs Learning Pathways program brings 350 courses, 6 career certificates
- This 7-in-1 smart multi-plug outlet extender does it all