Microsoft announces the appointment of Mirna Arif as the Country Manager to spearhead its operations in Egypt.
In her new role, Mirna will oversee Microsoft’s efforts in the country to empower public and private organizations. To accelerate their digital transformation agendas and better engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform business models.
Mirna Arif brings over 18 years of experience. Spanning multinational organizations and public sector entities across
“Our mission is to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. I’m thrilled to further this mission as we continue to expand Microsoft’s footprint in Egypt. And unlock its growth potential,” she said.
“The Egypt Vision 2030: Sustainable Development Strategy represents a foothold on the way towards achieving inclusive development– and technology sits at the heart of this. I look forward to working closely with our customers and partners to accelerate the country’s digital transformation journey and contribute to its competitiveness.”
Prior to joining Microsoft, Mirna spent several years in important roles for organizations. Including, Schlumberger, the Ministry of Petroleum in Egypt, Emerson, and Baker Hughes GE.
She holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) in marketing and operations. And a Bachelor’s in computer science, from the American University in Cairo.
Check out more stories from MCGH
- Manchester United fans in Africa will get access to MUTV in new partnership with StarTimes
- Opera launches chat service ‘Hype’ in Kenya
- CSPs must transform to provide customers with a more seamless digital experience
- How technology could promote growth in 5 African countries
- Microsoft hires 200 software engineers to work in Kenya ADC
- Microsoft Global Skills Initiative formally launches in Kenya
- Stanbic, Microsoft initiative to put 2K Kenya youth in jobs by the end of 2021
- Microsoft addresses confusion over ‘Azure’ pronunciation
- Here is what you should know about Microsoft Ignite 2021 March digital event
- Microsoft to mark Black History Month with series of initiatives across Xbox and Windows