Portégé X30L-G, the world’s lightest thirteen inch business laptop, debuts at the floor of CES 2020 in Las Vegas. Manufacturer Dynabook Europe GmbH, says the device meets and exceeds Microsoft’s Modern Device standard.
It is a very light device weighing only 870g. Uniquely designed for portability the company calls it. The new Dynabook comes powered with the latest 10th generation Intel comet lake U processor and 4GB of RAM. With varying SSD storage options to choose from.
Dynabook engineered the Portégé X30L-G to to cover extreme environmental variables with the MIL-STD-810G standards. The laptop is put through military-grade drop, temperature, humidity and dustproof testing. To demonstrate its overall robustness, ensuring it can withstand the challenging demands of today’s mobile workforce.
Device features include a sharp non-reflective 13” IGZO FHD LCD screen. Two USB 3.0 ports, a USB type-C port, full-size HDMI port and Gigabit-LAN port.
“The launch of the Portégé X30L-G demonstrates our continued commitment to developing devices which are built with the modern day enterprise workforce in mind“, says Damian Jaume, President, Dynabook Europe GmbH.
“The device is a testament to our engineers and their ability to pack powerful business-oriented components into increasingly compact devices. The next generation of lightweight devices is here and we’re excited to be at the forefront of this innovation He continues.”
The Portégé X30L-G will be available in stores from mid February 2020. Estimated basic selling price is $1,599.
- You can now play Microsoft Flight Simulator on an Xbox console
- Ecobank Group partners with Microsoft to upskill SMEs in 33 countries in Africa
- TECNO Phantom X, premium model price and camera spotlight
- 2021 Microsoft Partner of the year Africa Award winners
- Digital SA Nation and Microsoft announce new digital space
- HP Pavilion Aero 13 Laptop PC, device specifications and price
- Dynamics 365 Business Central is now available in Africa and the Middle East
- Kuwait leaders to maximize the use of smart technologies in new Microsoft AI program
- Get Microsoft Office 365 for Free, here is how to