Portégé X30L-G, the world’s lightest thirteen inch business laptop, debuts at the floor of CES 2020 in Las Vegas. Manufacturer Dynabook Europe GmbH, says the device meets and exceeds Microsoft’s Modern Device standard.
It is a very light device weighing only 870g. Uniquely designed for portability the company calls it. The new Dynabook comes powered with the latest 10th generation Intel comet lake U processor and 4GB of RAM. With varying SSD storage options to choose from.
Dynabook engineered the Portégé X30L-G to to cover extreme environmental variables with the MIL-STD-810G standards. The laptop is put through military-grade drop, temperature, humidity and dustproof testing. To demonstrate its overall robustness, ensuring it can withstand the challenging demands of today’s mobile workforce.
Device features include a sharp non-reflective 13” IGZO FHD LCD screen. Two USB 3.0 ports, a USB type-C port, full-size HDMI port and Gigabit-LAN port.
“The launch of the Portégé X30L-G demonstrates our continued commitment to developing devices which are built with the modern day enterprise workforce in mind“, says Damian Jaume, President, Dynabook Europe GmbH.
“The device is a testament to our engineers and their ability to pack powerful business-oriented components into increasingly compact devices. The next generation of lightweight devices is here and we’re excited to be at the forefront of this innovation He continues.”
The Portégé X30L-G will be available in stores from mid February 2020. Estimated basic selling price is $1,599.
- 1150 students participate in UmojaHack Africa 2021 ML hackathon
- Microsoft is inviting female software engineers in Nigeria and Ghana to participate in a SE skills workshop
- 60 students across Nigeria and Kenya participate in Microsoft Hackathon
- Zimbabwean company gets Microsoft OEM certification, produces Infinity laptop and desktop computers
- Nigerian tech startup develops online meeting solution
- 1.1M Africans acquire digital skills during COVID-19
- Kenya student team qualifies for Microsoft Imagine Cup World Championship
- Bang & Olufsen Beoplay Portal Wireless Headphones for Xbox, price and specs
- 30 million learners participate in the free Microsoft digital skills initiative