Portégé X30L-G, the world’s lightest thirteen inch business laptop, debuts at the floor of CES 2020 in Las Vegas. Manufacturer Dynabook Europe GmbH, says the device meets and exceeds Microsoft’s Modern Device standard.
It is a very light device weighing only 870g. Uniquely designed for portability the company calls it. The new Dynabook comes powered with the latest 10th generation Intel comet lake U processor and 4GB of RAM. With varying SSD storage options to choose from.
Dynabook engineered the Portégé X30L-G to to cover extreme environmental variables with the MIL-STD-810G standards. The laptop is put through military-grade drop, temperature, humidity and dustproof testing. To demonstrate its overall robustness, ensuring it can withstand the challenging demands of today’s mobile workforce.
Device features include a sharp non-reflective 13” IGZO FHD LCD screen. Two USB 3.0 ports, a USB type-C port, full-size HDMI port and Gigabit-LAN port.
“The launch of the Portégé X30L-G demonstrates our continued commitment to developing devices which are built with the modern day enterprise workforce in mind“, says Damian Jaume, President, Dynabook Europe GmbH.
“The device is a testament to our engineers and their ability to pack powerful business-oriented components into increasingly compact devices. The next generation of lightweight devices is here and we’re excited to be at the forefront of this innovation He continues.”
The Portégé X30L-G will be available in stores from mid February 2020. Estimated basic selling price is $1,599.
- Discover the exciting new features of iOS 17
- 10 new things announced at WWDC 2023 for developers
- Kenya team wins Microsoft Imagine Cup World Championship
- IT teams at risk of being caught unawares by new OT threat, according to Microsoft’s latest threat intelligence
- The ROG Ally: A Next-Gen handheld gaming machine
- New AI solutions and improvements to Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofit
- PowerShot V10, Canon introduces lightweight and easy-to-use vlogging camera
- Cross-border payments in Africa, the state in 2023
- LG gram SuperSlim: The Thinnest LG gram Ever