Want to get some real work experience from a top tech giant? Working on innovations that will impact others. Do you have a passion for technology and an analytical thinker? And oh do you consider yourself curious?
Then check out the Microsoft Internship Opportunity Dubai for full qualifications and apply to be an intern at Microsoft.
Our Intern Program offers you the opportunity to join Microsoft on a real job role in various job families. On top of your role, you’ll have the chance to join our dynamic community of international interns, enabling you to build a global network of contacts and to gain exposure to real Microsoft business activities and leaders in the world!
- Pursuing or within one year of graduation from undergraduate studies
- Pursuing a full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer majors or related fields
- Well-developed communication, presentation as well as analytical and problem-solving skills
- Negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for People & Technology, Customer relations and Sales
- Fluency in English Language
- Available to start on 1st of September 2019
Click to visit Microsoft Careers application page to apply for Microsoft Internship Opportunity Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Are you an MBA graduate or an MBA graduating soon? Do you have a finance background? Are you located in South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey or the United Arab Emirates. Do you want to work with a high-tech global leader?
Microsoft is recruiting and you can apply to be part of the Microsoft MBA program now.
“As an MBA recruit, you will benefit from a customized on-boarding process, on-going training and mentorship, and the opportunity to fast-track your leadership journey in the company“.
Microsoft says the “MBA program ideally is customized to meet the development and training needs of individuals with up to 7 years of professional experience“.
The program hires full time roles in Sales, Marketing and Services.
Sales roles paths include; Account Executive, Solution Sales Professional, Partner Development Manager, Business Development Manager and Customer Success Manager.
Marketing roles include; Product Marketing Manager and Partner Marketing Advisor.
Services Roles include; Services Account Executive and Digital Advisors.
What are the requirements to the MBA Graduate program?
- Pursuing or within six months of graduation from full-time or part-time MBA studies
- Exceptional negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead from any role and great communication skills
- Passion for the technology and innovation
- Thriving in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
- English language fluency
- Depending on country local language fluency might be required
- Full work authorization is required
Visit program offer page for more details and click to apply. Get more details about the program here.