At the Samsung Galaxy Unpacked February 2023 event, the company unveiled the latest Galaxy Book3 Series computers, featuring the Galaxy Book3 Ultra, Book3 Pro 360, and Book3 Pro. The new PCs come with the latest hardware including 13th-generation Intel processors and Dynamic AMOLED 2X display. Samsung notes the new devices target consumers who want seamless multi-device connectivity and premium hardware.
The Galaxy Book3 Ultra – Samsung’s new premium and high-end PC – features ultra-high-performance computing. The Galaxy Book3 Pro 360 features a 2-in-1 convertible form factor with S Pen functionality. Whilst the Galaxy Book3 Pro is the thinnest clamshell device in its class.
The Book3 Ultra features a sleek premium design with a full glass display and thin bezels. It comes with the latest 13th-generation Intel Core H processor and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4050/4070 Laptop GPU.
The new Book3 series devices will be available on February 17th. The Galaxy Book3 Pro will start at $1449.99 and is available in 14-inch and 16-inch sizes. Galaxy Book3 Pro 360 will start at $1899.99 and is available in a 16-inch size with Graphite and Beige color options. The Galaxy Book3 Ultra will start at $2,399.99, available in a 16-inch size.
- YouTube wouldn’t build an app for the Apple Vision Pro, so Someone did! Introducing Juno
- What is Microsoft 365?
- Get to know Norton Genie app?
- Microsoft Copilot on iOS and Android get upgrade
- Microsoft’s new OneDrive design is out now!
- Sudo command comes to Windows 11
- Google has announced that its first cloud region in Africa is now open for business.
- Apple Vision Pro Review
- Apple’s first-party Podcasts app
- What is Amazon presents Diffuse to Choose?