LG Electronics USA has launched the latest addition to its new 2023 LG gram laptop lineup – the LG gram SuperSlim. Designed with ultra-portability in mind, LG’s gram SuperSlim laptops measure at just .43-inches thick, making it the thinnest LG gram ever.
The SuperSlim laptop is available in two configurations: 15.6-inch, 32GB, 2 TB SSD for $1,999 and 15.6-inch, 16GB, 512GB SSD for $1,699. You can purchase it at LG.com or Amazon.com.
The LG gram SuperSlim is equipped with Intel’s Evo 13th Gen Processor 2 and Intel Iris Xe graphics. As well as a 15.6-inch anti-glare OLED display with a 100 percent DCI-P3 3 color gamut and VESA DisplayHDR True Black. That is expected to deliver exceptional image resolution with true-to-life detail and stunning, deep black levels.
It weighs just over 2 pounds and has passed seven tests for military-grade durability. The gram SuperSlim is made for those who are always on the move. This LG gram also features a redesigned compact power adapter and multiple ports, including three USB Type-C ports, two of which support Thunderbolt™ 4 compatibility, and a 4 pole headphone jack to boost efficiency and productivity.
Check out what’s new on our YouTube channel. Subscribe to follow for the latest videos and news in the ecosystem.
Check out other Microsoft stories making the news across Africa and the Middle East region.
- Kenya team wins Microsoft Imagine Cup World Championship
- IT teams at risk of being caught unawares by new OT threat, according to Microsoft’s latest threat intelligence
- The ROG Ally: A Next-Gen handheld gaming machine
- New AI solutions and improvements to Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofit
- PowerShot V10, Canon introduces lightweight and easy-to-use vlogging camera
- Cross-border payments in Africa, the state in 2023
- LG gram SuperSlim: The Thinnest LG gram Ever
- Young African Leaders Initiative and Microsoft Africa Development Centre partner to improve youth digital skills
- Microsoft to host maiden Xbox Game Studios Game Camp in Africa
- Here are simple ways to fix Windows 11 problems