LG Electronics USA has launched the latest addition to its new 2023 LG gram laptop lineup – the LG gram SuperSlim. Designed with ultra-portability in mind, LG’s gram SuperSlim laptops measure at just .43-inches thick, making it the thinnest LG gram ever.
The SuperSlim laptop is available in two configurations: 15.6-inch, 32GB, 2 TB SSD for $1,999 and 15.6-inch, 16GB, 512GB SSD for $1,699. You can purchase it at LG.com or Amazon.com.
The LG gram SuperSlim is equipped with Intel’s Evo 13th Gen Processor 2 and Intel Iris Xe graphics. As well as a 15.6-inch anti-glare OLED display with a 100 percent DCI-P3 3 color gamut and VESA DisplayHDR True Black. That is expected to deliver exceptional image resolution with true-to-life detail and stunning, deep black levels.
It weighs just over 2 pounds and has passed seven tests for military-grade durability. The gram SuperSlim is made for those who are always on the move. This LG gram also features a redesigned compact power adapter and multiple ports, including three USB Type-C ports, two of which support Thunderbolt™ 4 compatibility, and a 4 pole headphone jack to boost efficiency and productivity.
Check out other Microsoft stories making the news across Africa and the Middle East region.
- Stay on Track: Top Calendar Apps for Schools and Colleges
- The History of Apple iPhone
- What are the benefits of using SharePoint?
- The beauty of AirPods Pro, 2nd Generation.
- What is Apple Vision Pro
- 3 impressive Ways AI is Improving Customer Loyalty
- Discover the exciting new features of iOS 17
- 10 new things announced at WWDC 2023 for developers
- Kenya team wins Microsoft Imagine Cup World Championship
- IT teams at risk of being caught unawares by new OT threat, according to Microsoft’s latest threat intelligence