Mecer Inter-Ed (MIE) and Microsoft are giving 10 South African ladies the opportunity to break into tech or advance their IT careers with an internationally accredited Microsoft certification. The initiative dubbed #SheCanDoIT aims to evolve the ICT sector through the growth and enablement of women. It targets South African ladies between the ages of 21 and 30 who are passionate, curious, and have the desire to learn about technology.
Each selected lady will receive a laptop, Microsoft course, and exam vouchers. They will get mentorship sessions with female leaders in the ICT field, as well as step-by-step assistance from Mecer Inter-Ed’s qualified talent acquisition department. This Mercer says is “to ensure these South African ladies are ready and equipped for their new careers in IT“.
MIE and Microsoft are committed to investing in programs that support equality. This is why we are launching the #SheCanDoIT campaign, which aims to bring a fresh approach and offer unique opportunities to women in the tech field.
Mecer Inter-Ed, Microsoft #SheCanDoIt initiative requirements and steps
You must be a South African lady between the ages of 21 and 30.
Apply to participate in the program via this link https://forms.office.com/r/dsp6bFbBg4
Kindly NOTE: Only applicants who meet the eligibility criteria will be selected.
– Successful applicants will be required to complete at least one Microsoft certification course and exam
– As part of this initiative, you will receive a complimentary laptop sponsored by Mustek Ltd
– If you are chosen, you will get to meet inspiring female leaders in the ICT field
– You will receive step-by-step assistance from Mecer Inter-Ed’s qualified talent acquisition department
Don’t forget to share this with your friends looking for an opportunity to break into tech or advance their tech careers.
- Stay on Track: Top Calendar Apps for Schools and Colleges
- The History of Apple iPhone
- What are the benefits of using SharePoint?
- The beauty of AirPods Pro, 2nd Generation.
- What is Apple Vision Pro
- 3 impressive Ways AI is Improving Customer Loyalty
- Discover the exciting new features of iOS 17
- 10 new things announced at WWDC 2023 for developers
- Kenya team wins Microsoft Imagine Cup World Championship
- IT teams at risk of being caught unawares by new OT threat, according to Microsoft’s latest threat intelligence