Global cybersecurity and digital privacy company, Kaspersky, is simplifying its consumer products into Standard, Plus, and Premium. The products will be available on a subscription basis and bring an enhanced user interface (UI) and experience across Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. The rebrand also introduces features covering security, privacy, performance, and identity.
Kaspersky Standard features security functionalities such as Real-time Protection, Safe Browsing, and Anti-Phishing. Against the latest digital threats and to provide defense from dangerous websites, downloads, and extensions. The Standard plan also offers users a Pre-Kaspersky virus removal tool that can find and remove viruses that may have found their way into users’ PCs before they installed Kaspersky. It includes a Firewall and Network Monitor which shows which apps are connected to the Internet. Additional performance tools, include Quick Startup, PC Speed-up, and Disk Space Cleanup tools. Game and Do Not Disturb mode.
Kaspersky Plus features more Privacy capabilities. It gives users access to everything in the Standard plan plus unlimited VPN and Premium Password Manager. Subscribers also get a Data Leak Checker which monitors the Internet and dark web, warning them of a compromise to their private data and gives remedy recommendations. In addition, the plan includes Password Safety Status and lets them see which devices are connected to the home network,
The Premium plan adds digital identity protection and premium technical support to the plus with priority phone calls, chat services, and remote expert installation.
Kaspersky’s new plan subscription price
Standard also dubbed essential provides security for one user account and up to ten devices. It starts at $24.99 for a device per year. The plus plan also known as the advanced plan starts at $35.99 per device per year and $39.99 for three devices per year for two user accounts. The premium plan which includes a one-year free Kaspersky Safe Kids is available to five accounts and starts at$54.99 per year for up to ten devices. Find out more about the plans here.
- This 7-in-1 smart multi-plug outlet extender does it all
- Blacks at Microsoft (BAM) Innovation Conference 2022
- My emotional attachment to Apple Watch Ultra
- The Beautiful link between Technology and Football
- Drop: a new way to send files, notes across mobile and PC devices
- Microsoft to train and support Moroccan student developers, startups, SMEs
- Microsoft hosts Startups Summit in Cape Town
- Microsoft trains Omani youth in cloud, data, and AI
- Have you tried Apple’s iPhone 14 satellite connectivity? It’s magical.
- Algiz 10XR, new ultra-rugged 10-inch Windows tablet