Airtel Uganda is partnering with Microsoft and Microsoft partner, MC3 Cloud to improve the productivity of businesses in Uganda. Giving them access to Microsoft’s Cloud Services that will help to improve their business operations while maintaining good security.
The partnership will help businesses concentrate on the delivery of their core business, while Airtel Uganda and Microsoft will take away the worry about online collaboration, security, and productivity of the teams.
Commenting on the partnership, Allan Ssemakula, the Enterprise Business Director at Airtel Uganda revealed, “We are pleased to collaborate with Microsoft and MC3 Cloud to provide Microsoft cloud services that will be powered by Airtel Uganda’s high speed 4G internet services that cover the whole of Uganda. This means that business customers will have access to Microsoft Cloud Services on the go. We are enabling better productivity for businesses in Uganda”
Microsoft 365 brings together best-in-class productivity apps with powerful cloud services, device management, and advanced security in one connected experience.
With Microsoft Cloud Services businesses will be able to:
- Use professional email and calendaring to reach customers and co-workers.
- Store, access, and share files from anywhere with 1 Terabyte of online storage per user.
- Keep their teams on the same page with group chat, online meetings, and calling in Microsoft Teams, the hub for teamwork.
- Help protect their employees, personal data, and their customer information with advanced security and device management.
“Our partnership with Airtel Uganda is intended to give the end user the best experience while using Microsoft services. And Airtel’s 4G connectivity creates the desired platform that aids improved communication, plus information security for both business and personal use,” mentioned Mr. Patrick Okello the Regional Sales Manager at MC3 Cloud, the Accredited Microsoft Cloud partner.
Patrick Okello further said, “Microsoft 365 encompasses subscription plans that allow the use of the Microsoft Office software suite over the life of the subscription, as well as cloud-based software-as-a-service products for business environments, such as hosted Exchange Server (business email, calendar, and contacts), Skype for Business Server/Teams (Meetings, calling & Video Conferencing) and SharePoint (Intranet, Document Management & Teams Collaboration) among others. The suite of plans available to the Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) customers include; Exchange Online, Apps for Business, Business Basic, Business Standard, and Business Premium.”
Check out what’s new on our YouTube channel. Subscribe to follow for the latest videos and news in the ecosystem.
- Stay on Track: Top Calendar Apps for Schools and Colleges
- The History of Apple iPhone
- What are the benefits of using SharePoint?
- The beauty of AirPods Pro, 2nd Generation.
- What is Apple Vision Pro
- 3 impressive Ways AI is Improving Customer Loyalty
- Discover the exciting new features of iOS 17
- 10 new things announced at WWDC 2023 for developers
- Kenya team wins Microsoft Imagine Cup World Championship
- IT teams at risk of being caught unawares by new OT threat, according to Microsoft’s latest threat intelligence