Microsoft through its African University Recruitment Program is hiring final year students and recent graduates from Ghana for full-time software engineering roles and will be providing successful candidates with relocation to the United States and Canada.
Interested persons who will like to apply should have recently graduated from the university or will be graduating by 2023.
Here are the other qualifications you will need to meet.
- Open to relocating to USA or Canada
- Pursuing or recently completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science, or related field.
- One year of programming experience in an object-oriented language.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
To help interested persons prepare for the application process, the Microsoft Team is organizing a free virtual resume workshop. They will also provide information on Microsoft’s recruitment program, share tips on how to make your application stand out, and answer your questions.
Don’t forget to kindly share this opportunity with your friends or anyone this might help so they don’t miss out.
- Microsoft to introduce new innovations at October 12 event
- Google sets a special Africa event for October 5, 2022
- How much money do I need to start trading?
- Tecno introduces CAMON 19 Pro Mondrian with sunlight drawing technology
- New iPhone 14, Apple Watch Ultra – Apple September 2022 event in 2 minutes
- Kunle Awosika heads Microsoft Africa Transformation Office in new company reorg
- Airtel brings Microsoft Cloud Services to businesses in Uganda
- 2022 Ecobank Fintech Challenge opens with $50K prize money
- Azure Availability Zones now generally available in Microsoft UAE datacenters
- Microsoft’s new cloud datacenter region in Qatar finally goes live