Microsoft through its African University Recruitment Program is hiring final year students and recent graduates from Ghana for full-time software engineering roles and will be providing successful candidates with relocation to the United States and Canada.
Interested persons who will like to apply should have recently graduated from the university or will be graduating by 2023.
Here are the other qualifications you will need to meet.
- Open to relocating to USA or Canada
- Pursuing or recently completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science, or related field.
- One year of programming experience in an object-oriented language.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
To help interested persons prepare for the application process, the Microsoft Team is organizing a free virtual resume workshop. They will also provide information on Microsoft’s recruitment program, share tips on how to make your application stand out, and answer your questions.
Don’t forget to kindly share this opportunity with your friends or anyone this might help so they don’t miss out.
- YouTube wouldn’t build an app for the Apple Vision Pro, so Someone did! Introducing Juno
- What is Microsoft 365?
- Get to know Norton Genie app?
- Microsoft Copilot on iOS and Android get upgrade
- Microsoft’s new OneDrive design is out now!
- Sudo command comes to Windows 11
- Google has announced that its first cloud region in Africa is now open for business.
- Apple Vision Pro Review
- Apple’s first-party Podcasts app
- What is Amazon presents Diffuse to Choose?