Mint Group, a Microsoft Gold IT consultancy and systems integrator is the 2022 Microsoft Partner of the Year country Award winner in South Africa. The company receives the award for providing outstanding solutions and services in South Africa.
The company is among other Microsoft partners from across the globe who received recognition for demonstrating excellence in innovation and implementation of customer solutions based on Microsoft technology within their respective countries. Mint is part of nine other organizations to receive recognition for the Microsoft Partner country award this year from Africa.
“I am honoured to announce the winners and finalists of the 2022 Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards,” said Nick Parker, corporate vice-president of Global Partner Solutions at Microsoft.
“These partners were outstanding among the exceptional pool of nominees, and I’m continuously impressed by their innovative use of Microsoft Cloud technologies and the impact for their customers.”
The Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards recognises Microsoft partners that have developed and delivered outstanding Microsoft-based applications, services and devices during the past year. Awards were classified in various categories, with honourees chosen from a set of more than 3 900 submitted nominations from more than 100 countries worldwide.
“We are delighted to receive this prestigious award for the second time in four years, particularly in a country that has such a highly competitive partner landscape,” says Mint Group CEO, Carel du Toit.
“As an organisation, we strive for consistency and innovation. A win pre- and post-COVID demonstrates that we have been successful in adapting to changing circumstances and evolving our business to meet shifting demands.”
Mint Group is a cloud solution provider (CSP) with expertise across all three Microsoft Clouds – Azure, Dynamics 365 and Microsoft 365. Mint crafts industry solutions to help improve customer experiences, increase agility, improve operational efficiency and accelerate the digital transformation journey with AI and cognitive services for businesses and government institutions globally.
- This 7-in-1 smart multi-plug outlet extender does it all
- Blacks at Microsoft (BAM) Innovation Conference 2022
- My emotional attachment to Apple Watch Ultra
- The Beautiful link between Technology and Football
- Drop: a new way to send files, notes across mobile and PC devices
- Microsoft to train and support Moroccan student developers, startups, SMEs
- Microsoft hosts Startups Summit in Cape Town
- Microsoft trains Omani youth in cloud, data, and AI
- Have you tried Apple’s iPhone 14 satellite connectivity? It’s magical.
- Algiz 10XR, new ultra-rugged 10-inch Windows tablet