Twenty-one business to business (B2B) tech startups will participate in the second cohort of the Microsoft GrowthX Accelerator program. They will work to co-create technology solutions with partners such as DHL, Etisalat, EY, Koç Holding, Lulu Hypermarket, and PwC. The startups will spend 12-weeks of virtual and physical workshops and training in the United Arab Emirates, thanks to its partnership with the Abu Dhabi Investment Office (ADIO).
The accelerator program is designed to bridge the gap between corporates and B2B startups across the Middle East and Africa. By connecting them with large corporations with specific problem statements they are looking to solve. The 12-week program runs from March to June 2022. It will empower the B2B tech startups with technology, mentoring and market access.
“We’ve built on the success of the first GrowthX Accelerator says Roberto Croci, Managing Director of Microsoft for Startups. To develop a second edition that is even more hands-on and offers even more value for participating startups, he adds.
“The 21 startups participating in this event will gain incredible knowledge from mentors in the program. That will not only help them scale their businesses but drive real impact across the region. Together with ADIO, we look forward to empowering this second cohort of startups to develop their innovative ideas into next-generation solutions that can further drive our position as a global hub for technology and entrepreneurship.”Roberto Croci
Here are the startups from across the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region participating in the Microsoft for Startups program.
Meet GrowthX Accelerator program cohort 2 startups
- AiFlux – provider of digital solutions to the renewables and oil & gas industries.
- DevisionX – supports organizations in the manufacturing industry in building no-code AI-powered digital solutions.
- Event Gates (EGT Kontrol AS) – develops AI solutions for security and manufacturing verticals.
- Farmdar – empowers farmers with actionable data to lower costs, increase yield, enhance quality and reduce waste.
- Farmin – AI-powered platform that delivers critical insights for smart cities.
- Greener Crop – supports farmers in leveraging technology to operate profitable farms and harvest sustainable, nutrient-rich and locally grown fruits and vegetables.
- AI – a software company with a focus on digitizing physical spaces.
- Lune Technologies – developer and manufacturer of fiber optics and terahertz-based technology products for the aerospace, automotive, defence, energy and infrastructure industries.
- monak e-services – on-demand delivery service
- NutzenTech – provides data and technology-focused B2B and B2G solutions that reduce environmental footprint.
- Nybl – a machine learning platform that turns underutilized data into actionable intelligence.
- Occicor – helps CPG companies achieve better shelf management by transforming images into actionable data.
- Olymon Solutions – provides smart automation solutions to unify the processes of grocers and food traders.
- Pivony – a self-service web platform used to discover conversation topics and obtain insights from real user-generated data
- PowerDev – unifies the energy market big data from multiple resources and provides a robust SaaS data analysis tool.
- Sav – a platform that enables you to manage your finances better and is the most convenient way to achieve your financial goals.
- Searover – provides AI and robotic solutions with a focus on predictive and preventive maintenance solutions in solar, wind and hydropower generation.
- Swftbox – A plug & play platform that offers retailers faster deliveries (same day, next day) through its courier network and complete fulfilment services.
- Trade Capital Partners (TCP) – trade finance FinTech that offers working capital solutions for SMEs and startups in Emerging Markets.
- Valorafutbol – a Software as a Service product designed to increase reach, engagement and monetization opportunities for media, sports and entertainment stakeholders.
- Workfam – a gamified employee engagement platform
The Microsoft for Startups MEA GrowthX Accelerator program has grown from the 15 startups that participated in the first cohort.
sign up so you can get the latest
in breaking news, reviews,
community updates right
in your inbox. ” custom_font_size=”16px” custom_border_radius=”0″ custom_border_weight=”1″ custom_padding=”15″ custom_spacing=”10″ submit_button_classes=”” email_field_classes=”” show_only_email_and_button=”true”]
- YouTube wouldn’t build an app for the Apple Vision Pro, so Someone did! Introducing Juno
- What is Microsoft 365?
- Get to know Norton Genie app?
- Microsoft Copilot on iOS and Android get upgrade
- Microsoft’s new OneDrive design is out now!
- Sudo command comes to Windows 11
- Google has announced that its first cloud region in Africa is now open for business.
- Apple Vision Pro Review
- Apple’s first-party Podcasts app
- What is Amazon presents Diffuse to Choose?