Infinix announces Zero 5G smartphone with MediaTek Dimensity 900 6nm processor, UFS 3.1 storage and a 48MP triple camera. The latest flagship phone from Infinix becomes its first 5G device supporting up to 13 bands. The company hopes the improved efficiency of faster data transfer rates will empower new user experiences. The Infinix Zero 5G will launch globally at about 46,000 KSH, NGN 169,500, $280, EUR 250, Rs. 19,999.
The latest Infinix flagship comes in a uni-curve body design with either a glossy finish cosmic black or vegan leather finish Skyligh Orange colour. It sports a 6.78″ 120Hz LCD Full HD display with a 240Hz touch sampling rate. It is powered by the latest MediaTek Dimensity 900 processor which should be able to handle multiple tasks. Thanks to a total of 13GB of RAM, 8GB plus another 5GB virtual memory and a speedy 128GB UFS 3.1 storage.
The Zero 5G offers a 48MP triple camera with 30X digital zoom and 2X optical zoom. In terms of battery life, the phone has 5000mAh which can typically last you a working day with heavy use. The 33W fast charge promises zero to full in about an hour. It runs on Infinx XOS 10 which is based on Android 11.
“With the Zero 5G, we aim to offer higher performance in terms of faster download speed faster gaming experience. The improved efficiency will empower new user experiences and will make industry collaborative and efficient“.Anish Kapoor, CEO Infinix India
Infinix Zero 5G specifications
|Dimensions||168.7 x 76.5 x 8.8 mm, Weight: 199g|
|Display||6.78″ 1080 x 2460, FHD LTPS, 120Hz, 500 nits (peak)|
|Processor||MediaTek MT6877 Dimensity 900 5G (6 nm)|
Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
|Memory||8 LPDDR5 RAM|
|Storage||12GB UFS 3.1|
|Operating System||XOS 10, Android 11|
|Camera||Rear: 48 MP primary f/1.8, 26mm (wide) + 13 MP Portrait Lens f/2.5, 50mm (telephoto) + 2 MP Depth Lens, Quad-LED flash |
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh, 33W fast charging|
|Wireless Connectivity||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE|
|Price||NGN 169,500, 46,000 KSH, GHS 2000, Rs 19,999, USD 280, EUR 250|
Unboxing and Review – Valor Reviews
Check out what’s new on our YouTube channel. Subscribe to follow for the latest videos and news in the ecosystem.
- Discover the exciting new features of iOS 17
- 10 new things announced at WWDC 2023 for developers
- Kenya team wins Microsoft Imagine Cup World Championship
- IT teams at risk of being caught unawares by new OT threat, according to Microsoft’s latest threat intelligence
- The ROG Ally: A Next-Gen handheld gaming machine
- New AI solutions and improvements to Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofit
- PowerShot V10, Canon introduces lightweight and easy-to-use vlogging camera
- Cross-border payments in Africa, the state in 2023
- LG gram SuperSlim: The Thinnest LG gram Ever
- Young African Leaders Initiative and Microsoft Africa Development Centre partner to improve youth digital skills
One thought on “Infinix Zero 5G, here is what you should know”