Targus is at CES 2022 and the company is showcasing its latest innovations; an EcoSmart backpack, a fingerprint enabled docking station and a range of office antimicrobial bags. The new innovations are to empower today’s mobile and agile workforce Targus says.
The eco-friendly laptop bag is dubbed the Targus Cypress Hero Backpack. It comes with a built-in tracker that leverages Apple’s ‘Find My’ technology. Using the ‘Find My’ app, iPhone owners can find and locate their bags if it goes missing. They can also press a button in the backpack to ping their phone if they lose their iPhone. The Cypress Hero Backpack will be available later this year and will retail at $149.99.
Targus is introducing a full portfolio of 2 Office antimicrobial products to suit a wider range of user needs, from laptop backpacks to laptop shoulder bags and protective sleeves. Other new EcoSmart products are the Mobile Tech Traveler Collection including an XL backpack and rolling backpack.
“The global pandemic has undoubtedly transformed the way we work, learn, and live,” said Andrew Corkill, vice president of global marketing & eCommerce, Targus. “As we reimagine what the next normal will be and what the future looks like, we are proud to continually bring purposeful technology solutions to the market that address productivity, sustainability, and health and wellness initiatives to enable a seamless life.”
Another innovation in Targus’ docking lineup is the DOCK720: USB-C Hybrid/Universal 4K Quad Dock. It is an all in one biometric device and docking station. This dock delivers support for a single 8K resolution or up to four 4K displays. It also sports an assortment of ports, as well as security enablement via fingerprint authentication. The dock will be available this month and retails at $442.99.
Check out what’s new on our YouTube channel. Subscribe to follow for the latest videos in the ecosystem.
- Microsoft to introduce new innovations at October 12 event
- Google sets a special Africa event for October 5, 2022
- How much money do I need to start trading?
- Tecno introduces CAMON 19 Pro Mondrian with sunlight drawing technology
- New iPhone 14, Apple Watch Ultra – Apple September 2022 event in 2 minutes
- Kunle Awosika heads Microsoft Africa Transformation Office in new company reorg
- Airtel brings Microsoft Cloud Services to businesses in Uganda
- 2022 Ecobank Fintech Challenge opens with $50K prize money
- Azure Availability Zones now generally available in Microsoft UAE datacenters
- Microsoft’s new cloud datacenter region in Qatar finally goes live