Liquid Intelligent Technologies is bringing Microsoft Teams Essential, the standalone Microsoft Teams collaboration solution to small businesses across Africa. Liquid is a Microsoft certified partner for the new Microsoft Teams Essential offering.
Microsoft Teams Essential is a solution that brings the Teams collaboration platform into an affordable package. It provides an affordable entry point for remote collaboration that small businesses can take advantage of. At $4 USD per month, a user gets 30 hours of group video calls, group chat, file sharing, and calendaring.
This solution will enable teams to seamlessly meet, chat, call, and collaborate irrespective of the device or location. The new offering maximises value while minimising costs for businesses by centralising onto a single platform their collaboration tools at less the cost of a full Microsoft Teams suite.
According to David Behr, CEO of Liquid Cloud and Cyber Security, “Teams Essentials is an entry-level focused version of the Microsoft Office Suite that extends the Teams platform to medium and small businesses, typically twenty-five users and below. Liquid is proud to partner with Microsoft to deliver this affordable solution that supports the collaborative nature of small businesses, promoting enterprise in Africa”.
To enable seamless collaboration Microsoft Teams Essentials gives users access to its Microsoft online tools, i.e., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Users will also be able to connect to Teams Essentials using a 3rd party email provider.
Liquid says Teams Essentials is another offering it is proud to launch across the African continent. Part of its strategic repositioning as an intelligent technology provider serving its customers’ rapidly evolving communication requirements across Africa.
Check out what’s new on our YouTube channel. Subscribe to follow for the latest videos in the ecosystem.
Check out other stories making the news in the technology ecosystem in Africa and the Middle East.
- Turn your mobile phone into a fully automated cameraman with Blink Focos
- Doogee V20, date de lancement et prix révélés
- Doogee V20’s launch date and price finally revealed
- TCL BOOK 14 Go, TCL introduces $349 laptop
- Dell XPS 13 Plus (9320) laptop, full device specification and price
- Targus announces EcoSmart backpack with built-in Apple ‘Find My’ technology
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G, price and device specifications
- OPPO introduces Find N foldable phone and Air Glass aR device
- Microsoft SA selects The Awareness Company as AgriChallenge beneficiary
- Fences 4 brings a modern desktop experience to Windows 10 and 11