Cairo ICT 2021 is underway in Egypt and Microsoft is taking the opportunity to showcase its latest technological innovations in the areas of the Cloud, AI, Security and modern work. It is also showing off the latest Surface products, the Surface Pro 7+, Surface Laptop Go and Surface Go 2.
The international telecom, information, technology and media trade fair and forum event is taking place from 7-10 November. The event is co-locating with PAFIX 2021 at the Egypt International Exhibition Center, New Cairo.
We are delighted to be participating as Official Cloud Sponsor at the 25th edition of Cairo ICT, says Mirna Arif, Country Manager, Microsoft Egypt. We are looking forward to welcoming you at our booth to reimagine together a stronger future for Egypt. And to explore how organizations can harness the power of technology to thrive in an increasingly digital economy, she adds.
Microsoft will be participating and contributing to the conversation on the Digital Challenge during the event. Mirna will join other technology leaders to discuss “How ICT is changing the face of the world”. Other Microsoft discussions to look out for include:
- 8th – Cloud-Tech & DevOps – Mr. Chadi Haddad, Data & Ai Regional Director, Microsoft
- 9th – IoT & IIoT – Leading the way to Industry 5.0 – Ahmed Farag, Public Sector Industry Lead, Microsoft
You can find the Microsoft Egypt booth on the Cairo ICT 2021 event floor at Hall E stand 3E2. Where you can have a hands-on with their products and learn about their solutions.
Photos from Cairo ICT 2021
Images Source: Cairo ICT
Check out what’s new on our YouTube channel. Subscribe to follow for the latest videos in the ecosystem.
Check out other stories making the news in the technology ecosystem in Africa and the Middle East.
- GitHub Sponsors is now available to open source developers in Africa
- Microsoft SITA Ndivho Innovation Centre opens in Pretoria to empower innovators, SMMEs
- Mint Group wins 2022 Microsoft Partner of the year South Africa country award
- Safaricom, Microsoft launch Digital Talent Program to address talent shortage
- Green Wavers win season 3 of Microsoft university student hackathon
- Sell Harvest wins N2.5M at Microsoft Agro-Tech Hackathon NG
- PayAngel to innovate faster with the Microsoft Founders Hub opportunity
- Visa, Flocash introduce Flostore to help small businesses accept digital payments
- 2022 Microsoft Partner of the year Africa award winners
- Microsoft opens new innovation hub in Lusail, Qatar