The Office app for Windows and web version Office.com are getting a refresh and bringing new experiences. Microsoft announces this at Ignite 2021 as part of reimagining Office and transforming for a hybrid world. With the redesign Microsoft says it will serve as a hub for your content, easily finding content and taking action.
Changes to the Office app include a new homepage with a Quick Access section and a set of Recommended Actions. It also has a new My Content page to easily search and filter content and a Create page with all apps and tools, plus templates from all the apps. Microsoft will roll out the new features and experience to users gradually over the next couple of months.
The enhancements we’re making to Office.com is to help you optimize your time and simplify your work. These updates make it even easier to find all the content associated with you, access your apps and templates in one place, take action quickly, and understand what work needs your attention.
What is new in Office desktop app and Office for the web?
Microsoft Program manager Alyssa Galvin takes you on a deep dive into all the new changes.
Check out what’s new on our YouTube channel. Subscribe to follow for the latest videos in the ecosystem.
Check out other stories making the news in the technology ecosystem in Africa and the Middle East.
- TravelMate B3 and TravelMate Spin B3, Acer announces new Windows 11 laptops for education
- Turn your mobile phone into a fully automated cameraman with Blink Focos
- Doogee V20, date de lancement et prix révélés
- Doogee V20’s launch date and price finally revealed
- TCL BOOK 14 Go, TCL introduces $349 laptop
- Dell XPS 13 Plus (9320) laptop, full device specification and price
- Targus announces EcoSmart backpack with built-in Apple ‘Find My’ technology
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G, price and device specifications
- OPPO introduces Find N foldable phone and Air Glass aR device
- Microsoft SA selects The Awareness Company as AgriChallenge beneficiary