At Microsoft Ignite 2021, Informatica announced a joint Modern Cloud Analytics program with Microsoft on Azure. To provide customers with fast, low cost and low-risk paths to modernize PowerCenter ETL and on-premises data warehouses to Informatica’s Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC) on Azure and Azure Synapse Analytics. This offering is available on the Azure Marketplace. Helping customers streamline procurement and enabling them to fulfil their financial commitments with Informatica solutions on Azure.
“Microsoft and Informatica share a cloud-first vision and are committed to helping our customers accelerate their cloud migration journey,” said Scott Guthrie, Executive Vice President, Cloud + AI, Microsoft. “With the alliance of Informatica’s rich data integration capabilities and Microsoft Azure’s unified analytics platform, customers have a faster path to the benefits of cloud analytics.”
The Modern Cloud Analytics program is available to joint Microsoft and Informatica PowerCenter customers migrating their on-premises data warehouse and ETL workloads to IDMC on Azure and Azure Synapse Analytics. It includes:
- Informatica’s Migration Factory for Informatica PowerCenter customers that automates 90% plus of existing data integration mappings to IDMC on Azure and Azure Synapse Analytics.
- No cost access to cloud data warehousing and cloud data management experts from both Microsoft and Informatica to guide customers with best practices and ensure successful migrations.
- Financial incentives from Microsoft and Informatica for software and professional services that significantly reduce the cost of migration.
- The ability to purchase IDMC through Azure Marketplace, enabling customers to apply their entire IDMC subscription to their Microsoft Azure Consumption Commitment agreement.
“We are thrilled to elevate our Microsoft integration with our new joint modern cloud analytics program and offer our customers a seamless, streamlined and financially compelling program to migrate and modernize mission-critical data workloads to the cloud with Microsoft,” said Amit Walia, CEO, Informatica. “As we continue to help our customers in their digital transformation, we’re focused on delivering a cloud data management platform that helps our customers reimagine their business in incredibly innovative ways.”
Sign up to receive additional information on the Modern Cloud Analytics Joint Program here.
Check out other stories making the news in the technology ecosystem in Africa and the Middle East.
- Microsoft targets lack of investment, affordable access to finance in a new AfDB partnership
- Microsoft to introduce new innovations at October 12 event
- Google sets a special Africa event for October 5, 2022
- How much money do I need to start trading?
- Tecno introduces CAMON 19 Pro Mondrian with sunlight drawing technology
- New iPhone 14, Apple Watch Ultra – Apple September 2022 event in 2 minutes
- Kunle Awosika heads Microsoft Africa Transformation Office in new company reorg
- Airtel brings Microsoft Cloud Services to businesses in Uganda
- 2022 Ecobank Fintech Challenge opens with $50K prize money
- Azure Availability Zones now generally available in Microsoft UAE datacenters