At Microsoft Ignite 2021, Informatica announced a joint Modern Cloud Analytics program with Microsoft on Azure. To provide customers with fast, low cost and low-risk paths to modernize PowerCenter ETL and on-premises data warehouses to Informatica’s Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC) on Azure and Azure Synapse Analytics. This offering is available on the Azure Marketplace. Helping customers streamline procurement and enabling them to fulfil their financial commitments with Informatica solutions on Azure.
“Microsoft and Informatica share a cloud-first vision and are committed to helping our customers accelerate their cloud migration journey,” said Scott Guthrie, Executive Vice President, Cloud + AI, Microsoft. “With the alliance of Informatica’s rich data integration capabilities and Microsoft Azure’s unified analytics platform, customers have a faster path to the benefits of cloud analytics.”
The Modern Cloud Analytics program is available to joint Microsoft and Informatica PowerCenter customers migrating their on-premises data warehouse and ETL workloads to IDMC on Azure and Azure Synapse Analytics. It includes:
- Informatica’s Migration Factory for Informatica PowerCenter customers that automates 90% plus of existing data integration mappings to IDMC on Azure and Azure Synapse Analytics.
- No cost access to cloud data warehousing and cloud data management experts from both Microsoft and Informatica to guide customers with best practices and ensure successful migrations.
- Financial incentives from Microsoft and Informatica for software and professional services that significantly reduce the cost of migration.
- The ability to purchase IDMC through Azure Marketplace, enabling customers to apply their entire IDMC subscription to their Microsoft Azure Consumption Commitment agreement.
“We are thrilled to elevate our Microsoft integration with our new joint modern cloud analytics program and offer our customers a seamless, streamlined and financially compelling program to migrate and modernize mission-critical data workloads to the cloud with Microsoft,” said Amit Walia, CEO, Informatica. “As we continue to help our customers in their digital transformation, we’re focused on delivering a cloud data management platform that helps our customers reimagine their business in incredibly innovative ways.”
Sign up to receive additional information on the Modern Cloud Analytics Joint Program here.
Check out other stories making the news in the technology ecosystem in Africa and the Middle East.
- Hisense introduces 110′ ULED X and 8K Laser TV at CES 2023
- Microsoft is offering a free Data Science course to help you with your Data Science Career
- ChatGPT – five useful ways you can use the AI chatbot
- Mecer Inter-Ed and Microsoft are giving 10 South African ladies the opportunity to break into tech
- New Microsoft Skills for Jobs Learning Pathways program brings 350 courses, 6 career certificates
- This 7-in-1 smart multi-plug outlet extender does it all
- Blacks at Microsoft (BAM) Innovation Conference 2022
- My emotional attachment to Apple Watch Ultra
- The Beautiful link between Technology and Football
- Drop: a new way to send files, notes across mobile and PC devices