Microsoft celebrates its excelling local partners in South Africa at its annual partner award event. The award event is set aside each year to recognize the contributions of the Microsoft partner community. The community that enables and empowers Microsoft customers and organizations in South Africa to do more. The event wasn’t short of the usual partner excitement even though it took place virtually this year.
Microsoft South Africa awarded partners in 18 categories. Among the many winners on the night, Gijima Holdings (Pty) Ltd took home the 2021 Managing Director Partner of the Year award. Mint Group won awards in three categories, the most by any Microsoft partner. Mint also got the most partner nominations in six categories. Followed by BUI with awards in two categories and four nominations.
2021 Microsoft South Africa partner of the year award winner Tarsus on Demand also won the CSP Indirect Provider of the Year at the local event.
Here below is a full list of award winners at 2021 Microsoft South Africa partner awards winner.
2021 Microsoft South Africa partner Award Winners list
Microsoft Modern Work Partner of the Year – Mint Group
Azure Infrastructure Partner of the Year – BUI
Data and Analytics Partner of the Year – Altron Karabina
Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year – Praelexis
Security Partner of the Year – BUI
Business Applications Power Platform Partner of the Year – Mint Group
Dynamics Customer Engagement Partner of the Year – Enterprisecloud
Application Development Partner of the Year – Tangent IT Solutions
Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner of the Year – Just Dynamics Software Solutions (Pty) LTD
CSP Indirect Provider of the Year – Tarsus on Demand
Dynamics Finance & Operations Partner of the Year – Parity Software (Pty) Ltd
Commercial Channel Partner of the Year – NTT Dimension Data
Microsoft Consulting Services Partner of the Year – Mint Group
Industry Solution – Public Sector Partner of the Year – Boxfusion
Industry Solution – FSI Partner of the Year – InQuba
New or Emerging Services Partner of the Year – InfoVerge Solutions (Pty) Ltd
New or Emerging ISV Partner of the Year – iiDENTIFii
Managing Director’s Partner of The Year – Gijima Holdings (Pty) Ltd
Check out other stories making the news in the technology ecosystem in Africa and the Middle East.
- BookFun 11, Intel and GEEKOM launch professional gaming laptop
- New Infinix INBOOK X2 laptop launches with ultra-thin body
- Microsoft is set to acquire Activision Blizzard at $68.7 billion and become the world’s third-largest gaming company
- TravelMate B3 and TravelMate Spin B3, Acer announces new Windows 11 laptops for education
- Turn your mobile phone into a fully automated cameraman with Blink Focos
- Doogee V20, date de lancement et prix révélés
- Doogee V20’s launch date and price finally revealed
- TCL BOOK 14 Go, TCL introduces $349 laptop
- Dell XPS 13 Plus (9320) laptop, full device specification and price
- Targus announces EcoSmart backpack with built-in Apple ‘Find My’ technology