Microsoft officially welcomes realme to the Windows partner ecosystem with the launch of the realme Book. Alvaro Celis, the company’s VP of World Device Sales shared this at the launch event of the realme GT series and realme Book (Slim).
Alvaro shares that with more than 1.3 billion users the Windows ecosystem is more vibrant than ever. A platform that allows people to do whatever they need from their place of choice, he adds. He also notes that the realme Book is an incredible example of that [Windows 11] innovation.
Windows 11 is the Windows that you care and love, it has been reimagined, it has been simplfied.Alvaro Celis
Today I have the distinct pleasure to welcome realme to the Windows partner ecosystem. With the launch of their device the realme Book, a device that will be available worldwide. I look forward to our joint success in the marketplace. Congratulations and welcome.
For realme, this venture will see if they can extend their mobile phone business model of delivering premium devices at budget prices to the laptop category. They have already made a name in the smartphone market claiming to be the world’s fastest smartphone brand to reach 100 million device sales. That question that remains is will they be able to give realme fans premium laptops at value prices?
The laptops will be upgradeable to Windows 11 for free when it launches officially later this year.
sign up so you can get the latest
in breaking news, reviews,
community updates right
in your inbox. ” custom_font_size=”16px” custom_border_radius=”0″ custom_border_weight=”1″ custom_padding=”15″ custom_spacing=”10″ submit_button_classes=”” email_field_classes=”” show_only_email_and_button=”true”]
Check out other stories making the news in the technology ecosystem in Africa and the Middle East.
- Stay on Track: Top Calendar Apps for Schools and Colleges
- The History of Apple iPhone
- What are the benefits of using SharePoint?
- The beauty of AirPods Pro, 2nd Generation.
- What is Apple Vision Pro
- 3 impressive Ways AI is Improving Customer Loyalty
- Discover the exciting new features of iOS 17
- 10 new things announced at WWDC 2023 for developers
- Kenya team wins Microsoft Imagine Cup World Championship
- IT teams at risk of being caught unawares by new OT threat, according to Microsoft’s latest threat intelligence