Dynamics 365 Business Central the Microsoft business management solution for small and mid-sized organizations (SMBs) is coming to Africa and the Middle East. The solution will launch in Kenya, Nigeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, and Lebanon over this month.
Dynamics 365 Business Central lets SMBs automate and streamline their business operations. By connecting their financials, sales, services, shipping, manufacturing, project management, operations and more to improve customer interactions.
Maher Al-Khaiyat, Regional Business Applications Director for Microsoft MEA Emerging Markets, says what businesses get with Business Central is an end-to-end view of their operations. With built-in intelligence when and where they need it. He notes that the application is easy to tailor and extend to meet any unique business or industry-specific needs.
“With digital transformation now a necessity, SMBs are seeking cost-effective, streamlined systems that will make their transition seamless. Multiple, disconnected systems are now easily combined under one secure, centralised application. Using Dynamics 365 Business Central, efficiency is boosted through automated tasks and workflows. All from within familiar Office tools like Outlook, Word, and Excel.”Maher Al-Khaiyat
The new solution will launch in Kenya, Nigeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, and Lebanon over this month AL-Khaiyat adds.
Business Central is easy to integrate with applications like payroll, banking apps, or custom APIs. It has the same consistent and secure experience across all devices no matter where teams are accessing the application from.
SMEs will be able to deploy Dynamics 365 Business Central in either the cloud, on-premise, or with a hybrid approach. No matter the requirements for data residency, compliance, or security, companies can run their business wherever and however needed.
Business Central was previously known as Dynamics NAV. The solution is now a SaaS and comes in the Dynamics 365 suite.
Check out other stories making the news in the technology ecosystem in Africa and the Middle East.
- Ecobank Group partners with Microsoft to upskill SMEs in 33 countries in Africa
- TECNO Phantom X, premium model price and camera spotlight
- 2021 Microsoft Partner of the year Africa Award winners
- Digital SA Nation and Microsoft announce new digital space
- HP Pavilion Aero 13 Laptop PC, device specifications and price
- Dynamics 365 Business Central is now available in Africa and the Middle East
- Kuwait leaders to maximize the use of smart technologies in new Microsoft AI program
- Get Microsoft Office 365 for Free, here is how to
- Can Zuku 5 Mbps internet enable learning?
- Hacks to improve your MacBook’s battery life