Microsoft will unveil what it calls the next generation of Windows at an event on the 24th of June. But let’s just say you have the opportunity to suggest a new feature in the next-generation Windows 11 operating system(OS), what will it be?
What new feature will you want to be in Windows 11 and what will you want taken out? I understand this is what the Windows Insider program lives for. I also understand it might be too late to get this in even if the Microsoft program managers are reading this and see your brilliant suggestion. This suggestion is for a new Windows OS that Microsoft is building and wants your feedback on? One that is modern and meets the needs of every kind of PC user.
Will you want a new looking OS? Because what we have seen in the leaks doesn’t really look new. That is if you look at the transition from Windows 3.1 to 95, then Windows 95 to Vista and 7. Oh, I almost forgot Windows 8. This was the most radical change I guess we saw? But seeing how people responded to the change and the slow adoption, I believe Microsoft will be wary of doing something like this.
So go ahead and tell me what you will like to see.
sign up so you can get the latest
in breaking news, reviews,
community updates right
in your inbox. ” custom_font_size=”16px” custom_border_radius=”0″ custom_border_weight=”1″ custom_padding=”15″ custom_spacing=”10″ submit_button_classes=”” email_field_classes=”” show_only_email_and_button=”true”]
Check out other stories making the news in the technology ecosystem in Africa and the Middle East.
- Stay on Track: Top Calendar Apps for Schools and Colleges
- The History of Apple iPhone
- What are the benefits of using SharePoint?
- The beauty of AirPods Pro, 2nd Generation.
- What is Apple Vision Pro
- 3 impressive Ways AI is Improving Customer Loyalty
- Discover the exciting new features of iOS 17
- 10 new things announced at WWDC 2023 for developers
- Kenya team wins Microsoft Imagine Cup World Championship
- IT teams at risk of being caught unawares by new OT threat, according to Microsoft’s latest threat intelligence