How do you become a software developer? What are the skills necessary and the pathways available to becoming a software developer? If you have these and many other questions like these then keep reading.
Here are the many sessions on various development topics to follow.
Get to know these popular tools so that you can code and collaborate like a pro.
Learn how to make web apps or explore machine learning with two of the most popular languages.
See how languages come together in an interactive web app and learn how to build your own.
Hear from experienced developers and learn from the career journeys they’ve taken.
Learn from a data scientist, web dev, mixed reality dev, program manager, and cloud advocate.
Bots seem to be everywhere, but how do they work and what can they do? Find your answers here.
Learn what it takes to build technologies and products that meet the needs of a diverse global audience.
Learn how Grady Cofer, a visual effects supervisor at Industrial Light & Magic, uses tech in the movies.
Learn how Astronaut Stanley G. Love went from teaching programming to spending 306 hours in space.
See how a creative senior cloud advocate uses Python and Azure to create amazing composite images.
sign up so you can get the latest
in breaking news, reviews,
community updates right
in your inbox. ” custom_font_size=”16px” custom_border_radius=”0″ custom_border_weight=”1″ custom_padding=”15″ custom_spacing=”10″ submit_button_classes=”” email_field_classes=”” show_only_email_and_button=”true”]
Check out other stories making the news in the technology ecosystem in Africa and the Middle East.
- Stay on Track: Top Calendar Apps for Schools and Colleges
- The History of Apple iPhone
- What are the benefits of using SharePoint?
- The beauty of AirPods Pro, 2nd Generation.
- What is Apple Vision Pro
- 3 impressive Ways AI is Improving Customer Loyalty
- Discover the exciting new features of iOS 17
- 10 new things announced at WWDC 2023 for developers
- Kenya team wins Microsoft Imagine Cup World Championship
- IT teams at risk of being caught unawares by new OT threat, according to Microsoft’s latest threat intelligence