Coursera is collaborating with Microsoft to bring opportunities for skilling in Azure to its 80 million learners. The partnership will see Coursera offer three Microsoft Azure Specialization courses on its platform.
Launching immediately is Azure Fundamentals which gives learners a foundational understanding of Azure cloud services. It also gives basic knowledge to build cloud solutions and helps prepare for the AZ-900 exam certification. This will be followed with Azure AI Fundamentals and Azure Data Fundamentals courses in May.
The AI Fundamentals will teach learners about artificial intelligence (AI) topics, like machine learning, computer vision, natural language processing, and conversational AI. While Data Fundamentals will dive deep into the roles and tasks involved in using Azure to store, process, manage and analyze data.
Leaners who complete and pass all courses in a specialization will receive a voucher for 50% off the certification exams. Microsoft is offering scholarships to 600 eligible Women in Cloud members to all three Specializations and their respective certifications.
Click to enroll and find out more on the Azure Specialization courses on Coursera.
Check out other stories making the news in the technology ecosystem in Africa and the Middle East.
- Ecobank Group partners with Microsoft to upskill SMEs in 33 countries in Africa
- TECNO Phantom X, premium model price and camera spotlight
- 2021 Microsoft Partner of the year Africa Award winners
- Digital SA Nation and Microsoft announce new digital space
- HP Pavilion Aero 13 Laptop PC, device specifications and price
- Dynamics 365 Business Central is now available in Africa and the Middle East
- Kuwait leaders to maximize the use of smart technologies in new Microsoft AI program
- Get Microsoft Office 365 for Free, here is how to
- Can Zuku 5 Mbps internet enable learning?
- Hacks to improve your MacBook’s battery life