Coursera is collaborating with Microsoft to bring opportunities for skilling in Azure to its 80 million learners. The partnership will see Coursera offer three Microsoft Azure Specialization courses on its platform.
Launching immediately is Azure Fundamentals which gives learners a foundational understanding of Azure cloud services. It also gives basic knowledge to build cloud solutions and helps prepare for the AZ-900 exam certification. This will be followed with Azure AI Fundamentals and Azure Data Fundamentals courses in May.
The AI Fundamentals will teach learners about artificial intelligence (AI) topics, like machine learning, computer vision, natural language processing, and conversational AI. While Data Fundamentals will dive deep into the roles and tasks involved in using Azure to store, process, manage and analyze data.
Leaners who complete and pass all courses in a specialization will receive a voucher for 50% off the certification exams. Microsoft is offering scholarships to 600 eligible Women in Cloud members to all three Specializations and their respective certifications.
Click to enroll and find out more on the Azure Specialization courses on Coursera.
Check out other stories making the news in the technology ecosystem in Africa and the Middle East.
- Unboxing, First Impression and Review of the Microsoft Surface Laptop 4
- Here is a look inside the 500 acres Microsoft campus in Redmond, Washington
- Here are some tips on how to pass your Microsoft Excel interview test
- First look and hands-on with the Samsung Galaxy Book Pro and Galaxy Book Pro 360
- Microsoft brings three new Azure Specialization courses to Coursera
- Here is what you should know about Microsoft Build 2021 May digital event
- Team Bloom wins Microsoft Game of Learners virtual hackathon
- Canon selects 10 Mathare community students to study at KCA University
- New TECNO Spark 7P comes with 16MP AI triple camera
- 1150 students participate in UmojaHack Africa 2021 ML hackathon