TECNO mobile is introducing the TECNO Spark 7P a new addition to the Spark 7 family designed for Gen Z. The Spark 7P comes equipped with a 6.8-inch edge-to-edge display, 16MP AI Triple Camera and powered by a Helio G70 chipset.
Other features include Super Night Mode and a blazing-fast 90Hz. No release dates and prices have been announced, but the TECNO Spark 7P is expected to be available soon in retail stores.
TECNO SPARK 7P specifications
2.0GHz, Octa-core processor and dedicated 820MHz graphics
128/64GB ROM + 4GB RAM memory
16MP AI Triple main camera, 8MP front camera
6.8-inch IPS LCD edge-to-edge display
TECNO mobile brand has freshly launched the innovative Spark 7P smartphone for Gen Z. Packed with the dynamic 16MP AI Triple Camera and new Helio G70 chipset, the Spark 7P is expected to deliver the most captivating cinematic experience simulated through its 6.8-inch edge-to-edge display with an unprecedented Super Night mode. Enabled through its micro intelligence integrant which grants the rising generation access to an innovative tool, allowing them to streamline many imperative tasks, creating the most rewarding experience yet. The Spark 7P will be welcomed in the global market soon.
Stephen Ha, General Manager of TECNO Mobile, commented on the launch, “TECNO is always bearing the young generations’ demands in mind to provide them with the best of contemporary technologies in artistic designs. With popularity in over 60 markets, TECNO showcases its mastery of serving the youth-generation consumers who are “young at heart”, and inspires them to never stop pursuing excellence. TECNO SPARK 7 series are the ones that reflect our promise to the Gen-Z the most with the most advanced technologies like the BIGGER and BETTER display to bring them immersive cinema experience at the fingertips, and the ungraded 16MP AI Triple Camera for them to embrace a clearer world.”
The Spark 7P brings comprehensive updates on its exceeding visual performance. Users can enjoy the smooth, snappy, and refreshing experience with a 6.8-inch clear screen at a blazing-fast 90Hz refresh rate. The 6.8-inch edge to edge display is also equipped with ample room to navigate through multiple applications with prompt accessibility to different functions, that too within paramount time. Users also earn the privilege of experiencing the new technology of the 90Hz refresh rate at this accessible price.
Spark 7P’s ingenious 16MP AI Triple Camera is an additional compelling feature that will enable the new breed of innovational youth, to capture every minute detail of their busy lives through acute technological advances ensuring no occasion goes a miss be that day or night. The newly added AI lens enables users to take striking portraits even in the dimmest of surroundings. With its shallow depth of field, the super night mode helps capture exclusive moments most effortlessly with exemplified images, enabling the users to always see their world in the brightest of lights. The 16MP AI Triple Camera is also accompanied by Smile Snapshot, powered by the AI Portrait which incorporates facial recognition intelligence allowing the users to capture that perfect smile or a glimpsing moment in an instant. Meanwhile, Video Bokeh, natural Video Beautify and a Slow Motion shooting at 240fps provide the current, technologically savvy generation with the chance to channel their inner photographer through these intelligently adapted and enjoyable features.
An all-new 2.0GHz, Octa-core processor and dedicated 820MHz graphics unit, SPARK 7P benchmarks at twice the speed of the previous generation. Animations are smoother, Apps load quicker, and photos are sharper, helping connect with the world around Gen Z faster than ever before.
Storage & Battery
128/64GB ROM + 4GB RAM memory and 5000mAh battery enable the Spark 7P long-lasting storage and power. It promises fewer lags, fewer prompts about “Storage Almost Full” and more space for snapping as many photographs as you need. The 5000mAh battery holds the exceptional capability of retaining power on your phone for 14 days without any recharging. Gone are the days when the users have to run around the street panicking and trying to find a charging station because SPARK 7P just never goes off easily.
Other highlighted features packed the competitive smartphone including:
- Bluetooth Audio Share 2.0: With the newly updated Bluetooth Audio Share 2.0, users will be able to share their music and get the party started whenever and wherever its convenient for their friends and family to join in the fun.
- Dirac Stereo Sound Effect: Meticulous acoustic measurement allows users to play audios and video with acute clarity alongside providing them with a unified and much more enjoyable cinematic experience where both sound and picture are of optimal quality.
- The new HiOS 7.5: the Auto Dark Theme peculiarity allows users to customize settings so as to transition from bright to dark theme once night falls. With the help from Instant Chat Bubble, users don’t need to switch between Apps. All one would do is, press the bubble to start a conversation with a friend and continue communicating with another. With App Twin, social media fans can run two social accounts simultaneously and switch between different platforms fast and smoothly.
Check out what’s new on our YouTube channel. Subscribe to follow for the latest videos in the ecosystem.
sign up so you can get the latest
in breaking news, reviews,
community updates right
in your inbox. ” custom_font_size=”16px” custom_border_radius=”0″ custom_border_weight=”1″ custom_padding=”15″ custom_spacing=”10″ submit_button_classes=”” email_field_classes=”” show_only_email_and_button=”true”]
Check out other stories making the news in the technology ecosystem in Africa and the Middle East.
- Stay on Track: Top Calendar Apps for Schools and Colleges
- The History of Apple iPhone
- What are the benefits of using SharePoint?
- The beauty of AirPods Pro, 2nd Generation.
- What is Apple Vision Pro
- 3 impressive Ways AI is Improving Customer Loyalty
- Discover the exciting new features of iOS 17
- 10 new things announced at WWDC 2023 for developers
- Kenya team wins Microsoft Imagine Cup World Championship
- IT teams at risk of being caught unawares by new OT threat, according to Microsoft’s latest threat intelligence